WX-78 Refresh Available On Steam, Xbox and PlayStation Today!

Screenshot_20220428-095136.thumb.png.265002e110ce24334c8db065f856ac2d.png

"Displays erratic behavior"

"Organic components to blame?"

I wonder if the transfer caused any personality changes besides losing empathy. They seem to have had a hard time coming to terms with their new body.

The removal of the empathy module may have been to help Wx-78 from losing his mind. It appears to me he didn't take the change well. 

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 12

3 minutes ago, Dr. Safety said:

Is it just me, or does the flashing silhouette look like Webber's father?

it is just you, that silhouette looks literally nothing like him. Anything that could look different than Webber's father does.

• Like 3

1. Have you read the description of video?
The 0 and 1 is translated to: "too late too late too late"
2. Can anyone read the letters in the video?

Edited by DDNW
  • Like 2
  • Big Ups 1

Just now, HowlVoid said:

Screenshot_20220428-095136.thumb.png.265002e110ce24334c8db065f856ac2d.png

"Displays erratic behavior"

"Organic components to blame?"

I wonder if the transfer caused any personality changes besides losing empathy.

that was before the transfer. It seems like they always had a distaste toward the organic

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, StevenM said:
  • The Merm King’s eating animation duration is now based on the quality of the food.
  • The Merm King now gives bonus Gold Nuggets when given an ocean fish.
  • The Merm King now gives Cut Reeds instead of Rot when given a fish.

The Merm King's slower hunger drain rate didn't make it into the final? Or just not mentioned in the changelog?

*Also no Bramble Husk buff mention?

Edited by ALCRD
  • Like 9

17 minutes ago, Earthyburt said:

I knew it! WX-78 is MICHAEL AFTON!!!

Connection terminated.
I'm sorry to interrupt you Wike Xafton, if you still even remember that name. But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive gears, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume. Although you have indeed been called.

You have all been called here. Into a forest of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A realm with no exit, a world with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for food has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of prey in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach.

But you will never find them, none of you will. This is where your story ends.

And to you, my brave scientist, who somehow found this world not intended for you. Although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well, I am nearby.

This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should. And to you survivors trapped in the corridors: Be still and give up your spirits, they don't belong to you.

For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend.

My sister, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to rot, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours. And then, what became of you.

I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my sister. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now.

It's time to rest. For you, and for those you have carried in your arms.

This ends for all of us.

End communication.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Wavey 1

12 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

that was before the transfer. It seems like they always had a distaste toward the organic

The one holding the note pad is Wagstaff not Wx-78. 

After the transfer Wx-78 is having a hard time grasping the change . He had hallucinations were he was still in his old body and fits of rage where he destroyed things. I think the removal of the empathy module may have been intentional to help him come to terms, though forcedly. 

Reminds me of the invisible man, who over times feels as if they are losing their humanity and slowing becomes insane. Without empathy he not only doesn't not understand the feelings of others but the feelings he also no longer capable of feeling.

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 3