Requests for items that have no skins or need more!

Here's a list of skins that I believe deserve to have at least one or more skins!

1. Bee Queen Crown: No skins yet!

2. Critter Friendly Eyeball: Just Default. Maybe A Twins Skin? Or the first pet to come with two?

3. Lureplant: One skin from Terraria, but more could be neat.

4. Mushlight/Glowcap: Could always use more skins!

5. Another bundle wrap skin

6. Tam Skins!

Misc... a lot of the rare boss items/crafts could use more/have at least one.

More skins like the fantasmical one's because those were amazing!

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

SIESTA LEAN-TO.

The tent has what, three skins?  But there is currently NO way to sleep through the summer in style.  Instead, no matter how gorgeous your megabase, if you want to sleep in the daytime, you still have to slumber underneath a ripped rag:

siestaleanto.png.21f271d8660c3850c4c23af4f96cb1d8.png

...mainly I just want ANY other skin for this thing, because the original one is _so ugly_.  : P  Does the new one look WHOLE? Good I don't care what color it is fine just give it to me.

...Notorious

54 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

I wish the Portable Crockpot had a skin, give the Warly mains some love? (And possibly make this Budding Chef happy too)

Maybe the crockpot skins should also apply to the Porta Pot aswell?

Like Tophat skins work both for Top Hat and Prestihatitator

2 hours ago, Terra B Welch said:

I wish the Portable Crockpot had a skin, give the Warly mains some love? (And possibly make this Budding Chef happy too)

I wish that character items would get skins more frequently. I wouldn't be mad if some item skins dropped for characters that I don't play if it means that some time down the line, I'd get some skins for my character's items. So far those skins have pretty much only come from reworks, which sucks for characters that were added to the game instead of just reworked, because they didn't get any item skins at all with their update.

Moggles, magiluminecsence, insulated pack, boat and boat tools/structures excluding sails, body clothing.

Even though there are a few skins for crock pot, drying rack and umbrella, I would welcome more.

In case chef pouch and seed pack-it will be reasonably buffed at some point in the future, skins/more skins for them.

I would also like more skins for battle helmet since on public server with ok Wigfrid around battle helmet is default armor for everyone else, and Wigfrid herself has a lot of skin sets but only 1 matching skin set for her helmet and spear.

I want a new trio of characters to get Contender Collection skins cause the collection always gives  skins to a couple of belongings that that either the player spawn with or goes along with their theme. Currently it's the collection with the least amount of skins anyway, only 6 lucky characters having it.

Willow: With a new Bernie and Lighter skin

Warly: With a Portable Crock Pot and chef pouch skin (or all 3 cookware instead)

Wurt: With a new Craftsmerm house/Merm Flortifications skin and Tentackle Spike skin. (Perhaps a Piranha or Beta fiah inspired skin for Wurt to go along the fighting theme)

I will only list items that do not have skins

• Fishing rod (can't believe there are two skins for sea fishing rod while none for fishing rod)
• Insulated Pack
• Sisturn (Klei missed a good chance to bring a skin for this in the Fantasmical bundle)
• Salt Lick and Brush (that one for Beefalos)
• Slingshot (I can imagine some cute skins for this)
• Morning star catapults and G.E.M.erator!
• Boat and Anchor
• Cartographer's Desk and Potter Wheel
• Catapults and G.E.M.erator
• Desert Googles (PLEASE)
• Mushroom planter
• Siesta Learn-to
• Turfs (this would be insane)

And finally, Woby. I would love something like this, but for her:

download.thumb.jpg.3dca98207a754e37260a2864114b0d7d.jpg

Archived