Requests for items that have no skins or need more!

5 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Eye mask, too. I want a skin to make it look completely different like the Terraria skins for things like the dark sword change them completely.

This. Great item, but...it is a little weird for my idle swap hat to make me look like a face monster all the time.

Let me look like a shadowy Corrupt face monster instead.

38 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Why do people want turf skins? Just add more turfs. Then poor people can use them too.

I'd personally like it just because less recipe clutter, say, for 3 types of carpet...but with the beta filters, that's not as much of a concern now.

Then again, we do have certain skins for free, like the beefalo sets. Could be something like that, too.

Bramble Husk & Wanda's watches skins (I'm still crying that we didn't get a Dark Harvest skin for Alarming Clock)

Waterfowl Can

Endothermic Fire Pit skin

5 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Eye mask, too. I want a skin to make it look completely different like the Terraria skins for things like the dark sword change them completely.

Deerclops Mask 

Berry bush skins would be nice. As of right now in vanilla DST we only have 3 types of bushes, default, juicy and tropical. The tropical variant being limited, as the only way to obtain them is through set pieces or having them spawn at pig king villages. A skin to swap between default and tropical berry bushes would be awesome. I’m totally fine with completely new bush skins however. 
Potted plants and succulents could use a new skin, wooden and grass walls too. Moggles and the luxury fan make the list as well 

Wooden wall

Insulated pack

A skin set for Warly's kitchenware pleaaaaaase

A new Tam skin would be nice

Boat kit desperately needs a skin

-not another torch skin-

A bunch of saddle skins; for regular saddle, war saddle and glossamer saddle each. Beefalo themselves could use some new skins too.

Glass castle and glass spike skins might be interesting.

Golden tools desperately need more skins. Despite being one of the most commonly crafted items in the game, they're absolutely bone dry when it comes to skins. The only ones they have are Pantomimed skins (which only technically count) and the Nordic set. Meanwhile, Flint tools get the Nordic Set, the Fanciful set, and the hunter's set.

And that's only the default skins. Opulent Pickaxes have it extra bad, becuase they also have to contend with the Rusted Scythe skin and the reaver shark skin. The sheer desparity between flint and gold tool skins is downright baffling to me.

53 minutes ago, De_Gatherer said:

luxury fan

Already has a pretty decent one.

27 minutes ago, LanOrhan said:

regular saddle, war saddle and glossamer saddle

I was thinking about this..

Maybe the festive saddle that we got with YotB could stretch across the different saddles?

8 hours ago, maradyne said:

I'd personally like it just because less recipe clutter, say, for 3 types of carpet...but with the beta filters, that's not as much of a concern now.

Then again, we do have certain skins for free, like the beefalo sets. Could be something like that, too.

In the current implementation of the beta crafting UI it is 1000x easier to pick an item than pick a skin since items are now in a grid pattern that you can freely choose while skins are still the same "you can only see one at a time, cycling left and right" system.

Skinned turf just feels weird to me, like it shouldn't exist. It's a cursed item and should I see it I believe a terrible fate will befall me. 

2 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Skinned turf just feels weird to me

Same. The basic function of turfs and them having skins just feels ...incompitable?

Also when I think about turf skins, I cannot help but imagine myself trying to use a clean sweeper on placed turf; only to relise that it is not supposed to work that way.

1 hour ago, De_Gatherer said:

Berry bush skins would be nice. As of right now in vanilla DST we only have 3 types of bushes, default, juicy and tropical. The tropical variant being limited, as the only way to obtain them is through set pieces or having them spawn at pig king villages. A skin to swap between default and tropical berry bushes would be awesome. I’m totally fine with completely new bush skins however. 
Potted plants and succulents could use a new skin, wooden and grass walls too. Moggles and the luxury fan make the list as well 

Would be cool if they added berry bushes to the clean sweeper with their two current skins unlocked by default with the possibility of more being added.

A skin for eye mask since it saves too much pig skin not to use it 24/7 outside of boss fights and the ruins. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool crossover and great gameplay-wise, but it's a little out of character to be playing as Wurt wearing some bloody torn apart giant eyeball 24/7.

Archived