What buildings or props do you expect to be released on the skin

I've been looking forward to the skin of healing salve for a long time, so there's this discussion.

I hope the working group can try to draw some buildings or props without skin before. It's better if it's commonly used.

For example  Potted Fern , Potted Succulent ,Weather pain ,The Lazy Deserter,Fish Scale-O-Matic ,Sewing kit, Desert Goggles ,Rain Coat ,Waterfowl can ,Funcap.

The skin I especially look forward to is healing salve and potted.

Do you have any long-awaited skin?

Items I expect to (eventually) get new skins: pinchin' winch, deck illuminator, lighting conductor, glomer, glass cuter, moon glass axe, "think, tank, think!", shield of terror, ham bat, torch, backpack, crampus sack, friendly fruit fly, salt box, wormholes, pig king, walls, more character specific skins, common base items (like bird cages and campfires), dank sword, sewing kit, thermal stone, fences, friendly peeper, boats, spear, walking cane, berry bushes, saddles, touch stone, volt goat jelly, football helm, umbrella, ponds, florid postern.

item skins I'd actually use: Magiluminescence, deconstruction staff.

I only want skins for ugly characters and items I actually use, of which there aren't a lot. And some for funsiez. 

Honestly? Torches, Lanterns & Firepits that give off a different color than what’s in the game- there are 5 million mods for this on PC but not a single legit one for us petty Console peasants.

here is an example of something from a Mod that would make one pretty badass Lantern skin.

ACE8A8FD-4E44-4AEC-B254-7234D256282B.thumb.png.60d242df1e3b2eb776c3af6264a2c9f1.png

WHEN are we going to get Torches, Lanterns & Campfires that give off a different color of light then the games Default? :wilson_cry:

(also I don’t care if torches, lanterns & Campfires have too many skins- When your Insulated Pack can have a skin for providing light for every color in the Color Spectrum then & only then will it ever be as important.)

Deck Illuminators, Nightmare Lights, even the RED Chinese New Years Lantern we can craft during Year of the events should be giving off a tint of RED and not just be another boring default light color.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Honestly? Torches, Lanterns & Firepits that give off a different color than what’s in the game- there are 5 million mods for this on PC but not a single legit one for us petty Console peasants.

here is an example of something from a Mod that would make one pretty badass Lantern skin.

ACE8A8FD-4E44-4AEC-B254-7234D256282B.thumb.png.60d242df1e3b2eb776c3af6264a2c9f1.png

WHEN are we going to get Torches, Lanterns & Campfires that give off a different color of light then the games Default? :wilson_cry:

(also I don’t care if torches, lanterns & Campfires have too many skins- When your Insulated Pack can have a skin for providing light for every color in the Color Spectrum then & only then will it ever be as important.)

Deck Illuminators, Nightmare Lights, even the RED Chinese New Years Lantern we can craft during Year of the events should be giving off a tint of RED and not just be another boring default light color.

That and skins in console don't even work properly. I have a walking cane skin (the one with a purple orb at top) and it's particles don't even work properly. 

I hope we get a houndious skin, there are a lot of cool skins the houndious could get, and I think the current houndious is kind of ugly.

14 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

Same with lights bane, it's particles look super pixelated.

The light’s bane particles are supposed to be pixelated iirc

Archived