What buildings or props do you expect to be released on the skin

31 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

That and skins in console don't even work properly. I have a walking cane skin (the one with a purple orb at top) and it's particles don't even work properly. 

It should be fixed either now or in the next upcoming update.

On 2/23/2022 at 12:38 AM, SinancoTheBest said:

Current table of skins look something like this. Would like more skins for those that don't have like moon dial 

image.thumb.png.cb9a1aa348717ec1e895f5165082b138.png

Looking at your chart, the Houndius Shootius and Winonas items, since they do look kinda tacky imho. Maybe for the catapult..like a pirate cannon? Spotlights can be street lamps of some sort

I still want one for the Siesta Lean-To. The other sleeping structure, the Tent, has 3, but the Lean-To has none, and the one appearance it does have is so...ugly...

siestaleanto.png.21f271d8660c3850c4c23af4f96cb1d8.png

Is it too much to ask that I can snooze away the summer under a curtain that at least looks WHOLE? : P

I have pretty simple/haphazard bases myself,but I have seen some REALLY elaborate megabases. They look like outdoor palaces, with all kinds of fancy rare items and beautiful skins decorating everything...and then, if you want to nap in the daytime, you have to go lie down under a rag.  : P

KIND of a design/style-clash there, I think...

...Notorious

Archived