91 members have voted

1. 1. Reign of Giants

• Autumn
    • Winter
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Caves
    • Ruins
    • Haven't played/listened to all of these tracks yet.
    • Hoedown
  2. 2. Shipwrecked

• Mild
    • Hurricane
    • Monsoon
    • Dry
  3. 3. Hamlet

• Temperate
    • Humid
    • Lush
  4. 4. Together

• Autumn
    • Lunar Island
    • Farming

Summer & Spring RoG work are the bomb. I always go to settings and turn music to 10 & chop trees whenever it's those seasons

Also all of shipwrecked work (with the exception of mild season) and all of hamlet. OH and how could you forget the hamlet day & dusk stingers that are different for each season :O

ryws theme is good until it becomes ragtime

touch one plant, dig one plot, and the theme keeps playing until the next day. this may be because of a mod that i have where the music plays in the background costantly (i like dusk and night music, i feel weird playing in complete silence) 

im not willing to turn the mod off because of this (if the mod is the cause) but that has ruined my enjoyment of the theme

20 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

ryws theme is good until it becomes ragtime

touch one plant, dig one plot, and the theme keeps playing until the next day. this may be because of a mod that i have where the music plays in the background costantly (i like dusk and night music, i feel weird playing in complete silence) 

im not willing to turn the mod off because of this (if the mod is the cause) but that has ruined my enjoyment of the theme

I agree, Farming music is good but playing Wormwood most of the time has me hating the music so much I'm actually starting to farm very rarely. (I love farming but this darn music!)

I love the farming music in DST, it's always just such a silly song in sometimes the most stressful of times.

I love the spring and summer work music but they make me want to cry because i hate those seasons in game, so i chose ruins

all of the shipwrecked music is god tier to me but i love the low brass in the dry season work theme

Voted autumn because this will always be THE DS track for me, such a nostalgic sounding theme that makes me forget I only bought DS in 2020... What I love most about Hamlet are the jungle themes and the humid ruins theme. For Shipwrecked it's only Mild for me cause everything else causes me traumatic flashbacks

Love Spring's energy, but...

The Ruins music always brings back nostalgia.
Chaotic ruins rushes with random people, or just rushing on my own to bring back the loot to so more players could experience content that they didn't know about.

Spoiler

Also some old half-PvP servers.
I was basically the Charlie of the caves.

Fear they who actually craft Moggles.

Archived