Wolfgang's Character Refresh is Coming Next Week!

17 hours ago, PlaguedNight said:

Instead of the glutton we use to have, these changes seem to actually bring the character closer to real strongmen who work for what they have.

Strongmen eat a ton though, seriously like 15,000 calories per day-not an exaggeration. Most adults eat 2000, so if anything, Wolfgang didn't eat enough 

7 hours ago, Ketrai said:

As warly I'd have to worry about at the very least, spending more time cooking first. And warly is the very definition of a high maintenance character where you need to know how to make a wide variety of dishes. (Especially if you don't have big meat).

Well you just explained why warly might need to be a little bit stronger, or that some characters are better than others

This likely belongs more appropriately in Screenshot Showcase or Showing off your outfits but I don’t think anyone will mind me sharing this:

In preparation for Tomorrows Rework I introduce you all to The Mighty & Mythical Worlds Greatest Showman…

*intense Dream roll*

WOLFGANG.

6CF89E36-6000-4AC7-80E1-822E1DE4A5E8.thumb.jpeg.70749c0415f0a63738505c905226c192.jpeg

I like the new mechanics, I think Wolfgang's in a good place now! It's not too hard to get mighty if you're not using the basic dumbbell -- the gym is a little slow if you're using the basic potato sacks, but even then not atrociously so -- and it's a lot easier to stay at high mightiness, plus you get your full damage multiplier without having to eat fifty potatoes an hour.

I'm still a little bit annoyed about how Mighty Wolfgang is no longer tougher than Wurt or even as tough and now an amphibious kindergartener hopped up on merm patriotism can take more punches than he can, so I'd prefer to have at least 250 HP when mighty just on principle, but I think balancewise it's fine since 200 HP is still fairly high and being able to wear marble suits with no downside means he's just as capable of a tank as he was before in most combat situations.

So today is the big day huh? 
I sincerely hope more people will get to play and love my little mustache wearing potato loving stronk man! 
Have fun and see you in the next thread i will bring my hard-ass in :lol: <3

P.S. Potato is love, potato is life!

7 hours ago, CameoAppearance said:

I'm still a little bit annoyed about how Mighty Wolfgang is no longer tougher than Wurt or even as tough and now an amphibious kindergartener

they let it made it more consistent lore wise since merms have 250hp in ds/500 ho in dst, they are stronger than a human but wurt is a kid so wolfgang is between them in damage and hp (until wurt gets the boost). Also has the same hp as wortox, who seems to be very strong

i like when klei uses stats to explain stuff

15 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

they let it made it more consistent lore wise since merms have 250hp in ds/500 ho in dst, they are stronger than a human but wurt is a kid so wolfgang is between them in damage and hp (until wurt gets the boost). Also has the same hp as wortox, who seems to be very strong

i like when klei uses stats to explain stuff

In that case fair enough, I suppose!

17 minutes ago, Owlrus said:

C'mon people, we're almost there! Page 50! Say something about Wolfgang or something!

I seriously question if using any dumbbells actually saves time comparing the damage / harvesting boost to any 1x character :\   I haven't done a decent comparison myself, but it just feels like too much time spend pumping weights, even just to maintain mighty from a gym.  If that's the case, then unless you build a gym where you need mighty, you might as well play Wilson.  I wonder if Wolfgang is going to be added next to Winona in the "got rework but definitely needs rework" queue.

Archived