Oxygen Not Included: Spaced Out! Launch Announcement

9 minutes ago, SharraShimada said:

So... Whats the next DLC be called?

Burned Out! Introduces combustion, firefighting skills and tech, and giant, fire-breathing pokeshells.  Dupes now gain stress if they're not given variety in their work, play, and diet, so give them plenty to do to keep them stimulated or you might see the new stress reaction: pyromaniac in action.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sanity 1
  • Big Ups 3

In a perfect world, for me, Klei would work on DLC2, DLC3 and DLC4 and then release them all together as release surprise in 2025. Then I could have a stable save game for 4 years without corrupted crashy development interruptions. The first patch for DLC4 in 2025 will fix the multiplayer for everyone.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! Di di, du meh dei, mi mi, du de. Deh deh, dedaleh meh.

2 hours ago, goboking said:

Burned Out! Introduces combustion, firefighting skills and tech, and giant, fire-breathing pokeshells.  Dupes now gain stress if they're not given variety in their work, play, and diet, so give them plenty to do to keep them stimulated or you might see the new stress reaction: pyromaniac in action.

+100 :bee: fires

image.png.144861a9be2ac6943d0237bbed08c7d7.png

image.png.8696cf0d3f9c47b9f0dfc5f6ce05519d.png Fire would add so much to the game !

Eagerly awaiting spreading Plutonium colony fires in the game in DLC5 ( 2029 ) + being able to build a Halon sprinkler system :p

image.thumb.png.092b85e3962a26774315a4c7a2d56c90.pngimage.png.ffb898cbf03ceea2216d4aba1061cc7a.png

image.png.6a36dd0611c4c3ef3cbf3e6d24065973.png DLC 7 ( Patch 7.21 ) added a time machine to the game

Edited by babba

6 hours ago, cpy said:

The most unrealistic part compared to real gameplay was the framerate.

You should make a signature with request for better framerate, it would be much faster for you to have it included to each message you post ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Oh so that's why the asteroid fields in the starmap of spaced out include things like: Exploted ice giant, exploted gas giant, helium cloud, carbon asteroid field, etc... These were from the original starmap but due to the whole collision and mess of time and space these celestial bodies have been turned to pieces including the man-made satellites and the rest of space debris. Very interesting, you always know how to make us think Klei. ¡Great job!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, arvenil said:

Klei made so many awesome shorts, would be nice if more were included in the game itself.

+1

If all animation videos would be integrated in a neat way in to the game, that would be great ! :congratulatory:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, goboking said:

This is what happens when your dupes spend 720 cycles inside one base eating the same food over and over again, and constantly threatened by mutating diseases.

On 12/3/2021 at 4:29 PM, pether said:

You should make a signature with request for better framerate, it would be much faster for you to have it included to each message you post ;)

I like my requests to be personalized each time so people can read new thing every time.

• Haha 2

On 12/3/2021 at 8:54 PM, timetogetbaked said:

If Klei spent as much time addressing performance, as they do animating these shorts, the game might actually be playable beyond 1000 cycles. Seriously, it is not ready for launch, late game performance tanks, especially on large starter asteroids.

It's a late game challenge.

• Haha 2

On 12/13/2021 at 8:38 AM, cpy said:

I can't beat low FPS no matter how I try. I'm not even overbuilding. There should be like build guide how to actually reach endgame without killing your FPS.

game can handle more critters than dupes, as that saying don't make allot dupes unless if you have latest super duper NASA computer