All perks aside, who would you play?

Who would you play if no character had any powers, or anything unique about them?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you play if no character had any powers, or anything unique about them?

• Wendy
    • Wigfrid
    • Wartox
    • WX
    • Winona
    • Webber
    • Wilson
    • Warly
    • Woodie
    • Wormwood
    • Wes
    • Walter
    • Wanda
    • Wickerbottom
    • Wurt
    • Maxwell
    • Wolfgang
    • Willow
  2. 2. Is this different then the character you play most now?

• Yes
    • No

Just saying, if some of you like the idea of different characters has no perks (and you're not playing on console) try this mod

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2634877852&searchtext=Skin

You can play as wilson and use other characters head skin (including the default skin) 

the only "downside" is your favorite non-wilson will look a little weird when they have beard :v

5 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

that is the sad thing, she is basically an improved wilson but people dont even try her :_

I tried and I was quite happy with her, but I would not say, it's an improved Wilson - I never saw growing beard on her.

On 11/16/2021 at 5:01 PM, SecretPizzaMan said:

You see, I'm a Wicker main (I think those are rare nowadays). But I love the aesthetics of Wolfgang.

They have something in common...

339842406_BrainsandBrawns.jpg.032d17d2b803c5b5e9ee6493da670e72.jpg

As for the main question I would rather have multiple choices of answers:

• Wickerbottom was my first love even back in Don't Starve and a character I could learn the most with while getting to know the Constant, I love her poise and broad knowledge (also her voice is an oboe and it just resonates with me well)
  • Wes is the one I like probably because of the pity I feel for him, sad and silent but really just waiting for a cuddle he's too shy to ask for
  • Wigfrid has a place in my heart for her expressiveness an courage as well as her unflinching imagination able to turn any idea into reality (She has great skins and gorgeous red hair. However her voice drives me mad sometimes... Isn't it louder than any other character or something?)
  • Winona represents all traits I value: pragmatism, diligence, directness, honesty and loyalty (she has also quite diverse skins for any occasion)
  • Wormwood seems stupid and naive but he stole my heart by his childish innocence and perseverance in seeking friends anywhere, he's also a plant and I like plants
  • lastly time for Wanda, I was waiting for Klei to release an elderly woman. For years the best I could have was Wickerbottom, but I knew she's still far from real granny smelling like old people and soap. We finally got Warbucks Wagstaff so I realised maybe it's the TIME. And well, it was... Sadly my beloved granny is in a constant race against the clock and her granny state. This question made me think stopping her time in an old age would let her enjoy being a granny I wished for, eating Taffy and having time for her not-so-quick cup of tea...

Archived