[Game Update] - 483468

True enough. I feel you:( The only time I went on a vocal crusade was to change old Willow, since those game mechanics were fundamentally broken and detrimental to the point where the situation felt frustrating. Eventually Willow got the rework she deserved and now plays out jolly fun.

Admittedly, I am not very familiar with the gameplay surrounding Wurt. Still, I will henceforth support your campaign.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

if we are at it what about this?
image.thumb.png.19e87247948907893a0b421663a23f07.png

normal and reskin tamo hat are not lookin so good like there half in the air

These are awful... there should really be an update to fix the way hats are on Wurt and maybe other bad looking alignments on other characters

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Well there’s still a QoL update that’s supposed to be coming at a later date (the one we got this month was added in as “Bonus”) You can hold out hope that other planned Roadmap QoL addresses a lot of the problems people have been discussing for years.

This is not true. The QoL update we got this October wasn’t a bonus. It was originally going to arrive in November but it was swapped with the terraria crossover so that update could have more time before release. Please don’t spread incorrect information like this.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, goblinball said:

This is not true. The QoL update we got this October wasn’t a bonus. It was originally going to arrive in November but it was swapped with the terraria crossover so that update could have more time before release. Please don’t spread incorrect information like this.

I actually PM’d the Devs and asked about that, because with them calling it a “bonus” I was confused myself about it.

I wasn’t told much information.. just that what we got was added in as a bonus & they will discuss future content updates at a later time when it’s time to reveal them.

BUT i also recall people asking if changes would be made to Ancient Guardian and a Dev leaving a “hint” it would be by reacting to that question with an ShopCat Emote.

Theres also the fact Klei claims they added no new content to the game for Hallowed Nights 2021: Yet… Console version is crashing anytime we set foot into a Sandstorm in Summer.

Why would Sandstorms suddenly stop working if no content changes were made? 
Klei is very obviously doing other things they aren’t quite ready to reveal to us yet..

I personally just hope the sandstorm crash gets fixed soon because my important stuff is in the desert biome at the moment :wilson_cry:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, goblinball said:

On 10/21/2021 at 10:00 AM, zarklord_klei said:

As we've mentioned before, we had different plans for this month, but we needed to move things around a bit and so we rescheduled that for next month and added a bonus QOL update in its place!

I keep saying that the wording implies this wasn't the Qol we were expecting but everyone keeps calling me crazy!

"A bonus QOL in its place" not we moved the qol up sooner.

I suspect we may get more qol stuff in the november cross-over. 

32 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Last I remember you doubted me.

:wilsontea:we'll see...

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Why would Sandstorms suddenly stop working if no content changes were made? 

They've been doing some work related to shaders and such, perhaps it's connected to the overlay effect.  Doesn't necessarily has to deal with content per se, but system-system interactions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

I keep saying that the wording implies this wasn't the Qol we were expecting but everyone keeps calling me crazy!

"A bonus QOL in its place" not we moved the qol up sooner.

I suspect we may get more qol stuff in the november cross-over. 

Last I remember you doubted me.

:wilsontea:we'll see...

Nope I never doubted it, but.. I think the roadmap’d QoL might come out in December as sort of Klei’s Holiday gift to the community that addresses/fixes/improves a lot of the games long lingering problems players have discussed.

Unfortunately I don’t think we’re going to get any “Official” Confirmation from the Dev team outside of what’s already been said, but I would love it if someone would just say-

“The Bonus QoL was added in as a BONUS, and there’s still the scheduled Roadmap one coming at a TBA later date.”

10 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

On 10/21/2021 at 1:41 PM, Mike23Ua said:

I don’t think so, the roadmap states QoL update, Content Update, Wolfgang Rework.

Nu-uh! You doubted me and to be fair you did state it may have been moved to 2022 which you may be right about.

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Sanity 1

• Developer
Just now, Starlogy said:

Peter, you can't say something like this and then leave us in the dark.

I didn't fix this bug, but I assume the issue was that the portable tent could be used to capture creatures in it and to store them in your inventory.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Shopcat 1

PLEASE BUFF WURT, the poor girl barely can get some gold. Its really anoying only be able to have tons of gold in late game and only changing characters... Plus, idk you guys, but i dont like switch characters, i like to be full commited to the one im playing. =( 

That is what i had to say. 

• Like 2

On 10/25/2021 at 9:50 PM, Dr.Medic said:

if we are at it what about this?
image.thumb.png.19e87247948907893a0b421663a23f07.png

normal and reskin tamo hat are not lookin so good like there half in the air

Oh my...i personally think this is disrespectful, as a Wurt player, to know and notice that over time more and more bugs are not fixed.

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Caiju said:

Oh my...i personally think this is disrespectful, as a Wurt player, to know and notice that over time more and more bugs are not fixed.

its not, a bug, more like an oversight with thehow hats work...  the tam o shanter barely fits on nigh any character that doesn't line up quite well with wilson, you'll notice this quite clearly with someone like wortox, or wes, and many other characters to varying degrees of screwed-up ness

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The klei needs to address these issues. I hope they can do it.It hurts. merm have serious ai problems. They are out of range and cannot generate new merm minions.They're like fools.And it seems that merm are not the only ones with this problem. Sometimes pigman have this kind of problem, and these problems are very annoying.bad ai mode sucks.

Edited by Pikapikap
  • Sad Dupe 1

Here's my idea for easy fixing the lost merms problem. We can leave the follower AI untouched,  while make the merm houses check merms' loyalty and distance on load, and teleport their child back if they are far away and not loyal to any player.

Edited by PuffinBy
  • Sanity 1

23 hours ago, Starlogy said:

Peter, you can't say something like this and then leave us in the dark.

I remember a video from a while back, in which A Walter closed the tent right as another player was entering it, thus capturing them. I'm not sure, but that might 've been it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, DaZoul said:

I remember a video from a while back, in which A Walter closed the tent right as another player was entering it, thus capturing them. I'm not sure, but that might 've been it. 

Exactly this! The tent bug was being able to kidnap players with your tent!
I should know...

I was a victim of a Walter kidnapping. Oh the things you'll see in that tent.
image.thumb.png.5165092c99ee5ef0ce94f78049090483.png

• Haha 4