[Game Update] - 483468

• Developer
  • When no admins are present on a server the game will automatically unpause.
  • Fixed a bug causing the game to auto pause while two players were on the server sometimes.
  • Fixed a bug causing followers to have infinite loyalty when you swapped between the caves and the forest.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed Walter’s Portable Tent to be used as a Pokeball.
  • Fixed a bug causing new chat messages to not appear at the bottom of the chat window if it was open.
  • Fixed various texture problems with skins.
  • Fixed various strings and quotes.

View full update

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 3
  • Shopcat 3
  • Sad Dupe 3

7 minutes ago, Masked Koopa said:

Wow! Glad to see you guys finally tackle this bug! It's been so long, but better late then never, yeah?

Not gonna lie, for a second you actually got me, looks like 100 merms on the edge of a world don't will return home today too.

• Haha 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

11 minutes ago, Masked Koopa said:

Wow! Glad to see you guys finally tackle this bug! It's been so long, but better late then never, yeah?

Wurt is a dlc character in case anyone forgot, that means you have to pay money if you want to play her. You're paying for the Wurt experience.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Shopcat 1
  • Sad Dupe 4

Meanwhile console players still be like:

FABE8374-AD5D-48CF-A81C-8140B8ED8E99.thumb.jpeg.3fec59fc5f1e501a116346ea77464d77.jpeg

(I know these patches take time so I’ll be waiting for this to be fixed but..) I can just imagine a flash of lightning and Gandalf standing there on the Sand screaming YOU SHALL NOT PASS.

unfortunately the only work around for this for the time being seems to be to disable the Summer weather Season.

• Haha 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • GL Happy 1

Are wurts bugs intentional at this point? Like is she working as intended? Because these bugs have been existing since her release with little to no word on them yet a bug that has lasted since Webber’s rework and has only recently been brought to attention is fixed very fast yet people have complained a lot about the other bugs I am very confused at this point and I hope this isn’t the truth.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Dextops said:

Are wurts bugs intentional at this point? Like is she working as intended? Because these bugs have been existing since her release with little to no word on them yet a bug that has lasted since Webber’s rework and has only recently been brought to attention is fixed very fast yet people have complained a lot about the other bugs I am very confused at this point and I hope this isn’t the truth.

See, if that were the case I doubt this or this would still be set to "pending". At this point I'm becoming convinced they're deliberately avoiding acknowledging it. They know it exists by now. They have to. This is not acceptable, and that's ignoring the fact that she's paid DLC. Right now they're just selling a broken product with no indication of ever intending to fix it.

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 5

5 minutes ago, Dextops said:

Yes it's very clear it's intentional at this point well atleast now that we know she's not going to be fixed unless another bug that makes her less tedious is brought up. I've finally decided to just drop her outside of solo play my heart goes out to the console Wurts.

• Like 3
  • Health 1

Just now, Masked Koopa said:

The tam is floating my dude.

yes, that is it looking weird, not the character's head being cut off, like i said...

Do keep in mind that adjusting the tam would mean adjusting it for every single character, not sure wurt..

I would prefer if you did not call me dude, as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Masked Koopa said:

See, if that were the case I doubt this or this would still be set to "pending". At this point I'm becoming convinced they're deliberately avoiding acknowledging it. They know it exists by now. They have to. This is not acceptable, and that's ignoring the fact that she's paid DLC. Right now they're just selling a broken product with no indication of ever intending to fix it.

Merm being lost is actually part of an AI problem, they can't just find any way from their view to go on other side, and because that they go forward.It may be not fixed because 1: It's needs a lot of work and time, maybe even it's own update 2:it may be bad for popular persons and megabasers, because a lot of of farms based on abusing AI.

• Like 4