Why so many people think Wanda is Broken?

8 minutes ago, Icy Shield said:

Wow such a hypocrite. Talks how easy to have multiple life giving amulets, but when it's reversed and applied to Wanda with item durability same as life giving amulet - suddenly it's too hard and unfair?

he is talking 2 separate things. People complained about her revive watch was op thing that wasnt because life giving amulets are a joke

the second paragraph talks about some dumb person who thought it will be a good idea to give durability to wanda healing watches

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

he is talking 2 separate things. People complained about her revive watch was op thing that wasnt because life giving amulets are a joke

the second paragraph talks about some dumb person who thought it will be a good idea to give durability to wanda healing watches

It would be fair balance to counter her upsides. She has whip range clock that does 150dmg which is absolutely broken (not just because of dmg, but range as well), so she just needs to fight carefully. And after that I still think it's not enough nerf

Just now, Icy Shield said:

It would be fair balance to counter her upsides. She has whip range clock that does 150dmg which is absolutely broken (not just because of dmg, but range as well), so she just needs to fight carefully. And after that I still think it's not enough nerf

did you play her? i dont see how would be balanced adding the annoyance of farming marble, thulecite, nigthmere fuel and red gems to craft more clocks for healing when she LOSES HP THE WHOLE TIME. Where is the difficulty on that? is just annoying to need to craft more watches because i wasted them without even fighting by just building

if wanda is op then the entire game is broken lmao

4 minutes ago, Icy Shield said:

Nerfing her doesnt make the game more enjoyable or fun, people dont want to keep playing the game when something gets nerfed, and they constantly say that they care more about fun than balance, if you really want balance this game isnt for you.

5 minutes ago, Capybara007 said:

Nerfing her doesnt make the game more enjoyable or fun, people dont want to keep playing the game when something gets nerfed, and they constantly say that they care more about fun than balance, if you really want balance this game isnt for you.

and less when the nerf has 0 sense

this topic should get closed

Whoever thinks that Wanda's broken are either trolling or has never touched gunpowder or Wolfgang in their in game lives.

Whoever thinks that Wortox's broken they're either a troll or they've got no concept of what is 'blue cap' or 'lazy explorer'.

Fight me, I dare you. Keeping track of Wanda's health watch is difficulty on it's own, her life is slowly draining away at all times and you've got cooldowns on your 'healing'. Play her long enough to know the struggle unless you've got immensely high reflexes then that's probably what keeps you alive longer than the rest of us.

As a personal struggle - she's damn hard to master and her healing is cut away from cold/heat or any damage while you can mindlessly chug down healing food for insta heal.

Let this stupid thread and debate die already and let us play Wanda as she is right now.

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

and less when the nerf has 0 sense

this topic should get closed

So no one could oppose, challenge your opinion / bias? Wanda came out only 1 month ago. Very recent and plenty room of improving, balancing  and fixing. I discovered topic just recently and many more will be talking about wanda because they haven't played enough or haven't unlocked her yet.

On 10/22/2021 at 3:38 PM, Icy Shield said:

So no one could oppose, challenge your opinion / bias? Wanda came out only 1 month ago. Very recent and plenty room of improving, balancing  and fixing. I discovered topic just recently and many more will be talking about wanda because they haven't played enough or haven't unlocked her yet.

Go pubs, lad, see how many people play Wanda or Wortox and from among them how many kick the bucket continuously like there's a glorious "I wanna die so badly" emo contest on repeat. Or just play them on servers with >70 ping and see how well you can muster the backtrack and soul hop very-small-window of action into a bundle that doesn't spell constant damage-taken to realize you would be better off just by normal kiting - since is still a multiplayer and not all fancy some "forever alone" personal-server style. And then come again here to explain how "ez pz op-iz" said characters are.

21 minutes ago, Icy Shield said:

i said the topic should be closed because the topic of wanda op is rotten already

there is impacful characters like wolf, max, wanda, worm, wendy, wicker

easy to survive characters aka faceroll like wendy, wolf, wortox, wx, wigfrid

there is hard to survive characters like wanda, wormwood, maxwell, warly, wes, wurt? (i didnt played early game with rwys so i guess she isnt that hard anymore)

there is fun characters without much impact like walter, willow, woodie (has a lot of impact but i think is a good example of non broken but fun character), weeber

pic what ever you like but suggesting that wanda is op (only her weapon is kinda up) when there is wolf, wx (i add him just because they is inmortal) wigfrid and wendy is hilarious

edit: and the most fun part. Meanwhile wanda is trying to get her watches in early game wigfrid/wendy/wolf has already kill a couple of raid bosses by spaming healing food and using a hambat

4 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Or just play them on servers with >70 ping and see how well you can muster the backtrack and soul hop very-small-window of action into a bundle that doesn't spell constant damage-taken to realize you would be better just normal kiting

not only that but im sure is a pain trying to kill multiple enemies with wandas weapon atack speed with lag

but wanda op because in lategame can do stuff lmao

6 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

I can Already hear Joew On his way to tell us to knock out all the racket in this Topic...

My theory is he has that trademark line on clipboard so he can just paste it in and not waste as much time

2 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

My theory is he has that trademark line on clipboard so he can just paste it in and not waste as much time

I don't even blame him honestly, I've seen some VERY heated Topic sections before, Never knew if he actually shut one down though after he gave his warning.

5 hours ago, Icy Shield said:

I played Wanda in private and on Pub and I gotta tell ya that she ain't as ez pz as she sounds. I've wrote a thread up here if you've not even read of her disadvantages compared to most characters. She may have the damage but she doesn't have the GOOD kind of sustain. Her healing is limited and clunky and any mistakes are harshest. 

I swear some of ya people come here just to crap on a character cause of 'damage' when you don't consider THE DAMN DIFFICULTY LEVEL IN COMPARISON TO MOST OTHER CHARACTERS?? C'mon, people. Get a grip of the game and spend enough time to research and compare than complain about things you don't like into the forums.

The whole Wanda and stance of 'TOO OP' thing is over since Wortox never gotten a nerf since last time and overall he himself is difficult enough to play longterm. Let this dead beat horse die already same for this thread.

Just play Wanda and have fun with her unless ya feeling particularly spicy and bored to go on to fight this dumb argument lol.

Perhaps for the better this topic would get closed, but until things turn hostile maybe it won't. Anyway: 
its-time-to-stop-stop.gif

Imagine resurrecting a thread about a character that already everyone in the end agreed on her balance,perks and such.

My dude @Icy Shield if you're talking like that, it means you didn't play Wanda. You should play the game first, then give your considerations. Not watching some guy on Twitch that is good just because he has 3000 hours on the game. 

This thread should be over, period.

24 minutes ago, Milordo said:

My dude @Icy Shield if you're talking like that, it means you didn't play Wanda. You should play the game first, then give your considerations. Not watching some guy on Twitch that is good just because he has 3000 hours on the game.

Yeah, When I first tested with Wanda in godmode, sure she seemed OP, but I knew that I needed to test her in a survival world as well, perhaps more so than with other characters

I think Wanda is fine for the most part. The two biggest issues I had with her are her infinite revives and her damage. Infinite revives were patched, and I was unaware that the clock swung slower than a normal weapon so her damage was never actually a problem.

I'm not gonna say she's broken, but on all the streams I've been redirected on to get my Twitch drop, literally nobody was not playing as Wanda

Spoiler

susaity.thumb.jpg.2b7a966143b1b27e550a102de3f756c4.jpg

It's really just that she is the most covenant character to play in late game because of all the travelling options which are the most time saving perk.

Archived