Which mob will be featured for the Year of the Tiger?

Predict which mob will be featured in the upcoming Chinese New Year event  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which mob do you think will be the mascot of the upcoming Year of the Tiger lunar new year event

• Catcoons -> Year of the Catcoon
    • Antlion -> Year of the Antlion
    • Dandy Lionfish / Black Catfish
    • Tigershark (Returning Mob from Shipwrecked)
    • Tiger/Tigre/Snaggletooth (an unknown mob that inspired the designs of skins and belongings like Webber's El Tigre Cub, Snaggletooth Wormhole, Tiger Boomerang etc.)
    • Other

32 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Who would want to hurt the angermuffins?

I ask the same question about Glommer, but apparently a ton of people want to hurt glommer, especially a certain Mike.

Also as long as catcoons continue to hurt and kill glommer, they will not escape my wrath. I'll slaughter every last catcoon until they're extinct if I must!

17 minutes ago, SomebodyRandom said:

I personally would like to see Antlion as the Year of the Tiger mob, she has one of the best fights out of all bosses that I fought so far. I also despise Catcoons because they kill and eat my bee friends and flower friends :(

How is antlion the best boss, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

She's too easy

Wow.. what even is this thread? Haha personally I want NEW Mobs.. not to highlight an already existing one: Unless that mob is obscure like Carrat (god I loved YoTC!) or unless that particular mob gets a lot of updates gameplay mechanics and interactions (year of the Beefalo)

Personally I want NEW Mobs, preferably of the Hostile variety.. they don’t have to have high health and be boss tier mobs.. but freshening up some of the empty-ish biomes with something to fight would be nice.

Tigers, Tiger Sharks, Tiger Stripped Snakes, oh and uhm that wacky skin collection Webber has…

Im sure they’ll come up with something cool when that update gets here.

can I take back my vote? I voted for catcoons, i was playing on a endless server with friends, raising a cute smallbird, enriching and growing giant trees, and then a catcoon sniped my smallbird and extinguished its life.

catcoons don't deserve their own year now.

Archived