Can we talk about Wendy appearance?

What? I'm not really sure what the difference here is, she looks fine to me.
Also artist don't change characters' base sprites on the fly.

46 minutes ago, Keller Max said:

I don't think its that hard for artists to do.

Have you tried? That's 32 different face sprites they'd have to redraw.

I know there are some characters who look a lot different in promotional artwork but honestly, if you asked me the difference between Wendy's in-game and out-game appearances, I wouldn't be able to name a thing other than her eyes look slightly bigger in the out-game stuff.

Maybe Im crazy but out all those pictures I prefer the in-game sprite, her proportions look right. The middle one looks abit like chibi-style anime art and only like it aesthetically; not something I'd like to play as. Normally my characters have hats on and the big eyes would look out of place...

If there is one character I'd like for them to maybe look at is Wickerbottom. Her in game face looks abit too smooth. They did something with Warly that made his cheek bones more refined, so maybe Wicker could get some wrinkles...

In the end I'm not artist, so what do I know.

I think Maxwell needs the plastic surgery treatment the most. His side profile ruins 90% of his skins, which are GREAT. For example, his Cultist Forge skin looks amazing, but the side view makes him look like a squished jellybean with a loin cloth. They changed Warly's side profile when porting him from SW to DST, so I have hope.

You and dr medic are the only people who are having problems with this, yet there are other characters who could use some touch ups, for example, how about every character with a non round head? So many hats look so weird because of weirdly shaped heads, Wendy included. If you really want small things to change, how about adding a 4th sprite to character models? You don't find it weird that Wendy's flower is on both sides of her head? Or that the unfinished skin for WX-78 has both sides of their face unfinished?

Archived