Hunting for puzzle thread

I don't think there is anything here either. Only thing I find odd is how there are bright lights sometimes, but other than that, I don't think there is anything.

Maybe out legs were being pulled? xD

8 minutes ago, Erineyes7 said:

I swear there's a reason Maxwell isn't there, will be hunting later.

Abigail is missing at the end too and Wendy looks depressed while looking at a normal flower. I wonder if that will play a roll later, especially since the crown makes it so Wendy cant see abigail clearly. 

Could be nothing. We're all trying grasp air lol

A few ideas I have are that this "new puzzle" could be accessed through one of the previous puzzles such as the William Carter puzzles.  The same effect used during the burning Fuelweaver scene is seen in the "Final act" short.  Or there could possibly be something seen through a spectrogram of the trailers.

32 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

My only desperate thought is to compile every single film scratch on the same image and see if there's anything there. But uh—

As you can see I don't know how to do that.

Well the scratches are white, so doing a filter on each image first to some threshold would probably be best.

Do you have a zip of all of the frames already exported out in 1080p?

Edit: Zip file of the frames around there in 1080p:

klei.zip

14 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

Well the scratches are white, so doing a filter on each image first to some threshold would probably be best.

Do you have a zip of all of the frames already exported out in 1080p?

frames.zip

I do now.

51 minutes ago, LinknAllie said:

A few ideas I have are that this "new puzzle" could be accessed through one of the previous puzzles such as the William Carter puzzles.  The same effect used during the burning Fuelweaver scene is seen in the "Final act" short.  Or there could possibly be something seen through a spectrogram of the trailers.

I was thinking along the same lines.

Axiom Visus very much sounds like something for a puzzle and the description ends up amounting to "Metheus is Here" so for all I know maybe there's something new in the Metheus puzzle we gotta do. I don't exactly have any other ideas.

Frankly, puzzles were a lot more 'necessary' for the lore back when we didn't have animatics, but now that we do—what would it show? I think the Eye of the Storm trailer did a very good job at setting up the pieces for the next Arc. A puzzle really doesn't feel as necessary right at this moment.

I guess it could go deeper into Ancients history with the Moon or something, but dunno.

I don't have anything to add, unfortunately, as I can't seem to find any clues, but...

Unless I've gone blind and missed someone (which isn't out of the question), I find it very intriguing that the only characters that aren't showcased at the end of the 2021 gameplay trailer are Wortox, Winona, and Maxwell. Wortox has knowledge regarding a lot of the Constant and the Ancients, and Winona and Maxwell are obviously tied heavily to Charlie.

Just food for thought, for the time being. 

5 minutes ago, TheMelonNinja said:

only characters that aren't showcased at the end of the 2021 gameplay trailer are Wortox, Winona, and Maxwell.

Winona is hiding beside Wigfrid and you don't see her 'til the camera pans out far enough near the end of the video.

Just now, CarlZalph said:

Winona is hiding beside Wigfrid and you don't see her 'til the camera pans out far enough near the end of the video.

My heart has shattered into a thousand pieces. Well, there goes my theory. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, though! 

Probably nothing siginificant, but the first letters of each trailer title:

T-S-H-S-T-F-R-A-E

which, removing the 'F' is an anagram for "Shatters"

or, removing one of the S' it's an anagram for "Farthest"

38 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Frankly, puzzles were a lot more 'necessary' for the lore back when we didn't have animatics, but now that we do—what would it show? I think the Eye of the Storm trailer did a very good job at setting up the pieces for the next Arc. A puzzle really doesn't feel as necessary right at this moment.

I guess it could go deeper into Ancients history with the Moon or something, but dunno.

sorry, but i have to disagree with you in this. even now, metheus is yet the biggest source of lore we have, by far

1 minute ago, VouMorrer said:

sorry, but i have to disagree with you in this. even now, metheus is yet the biggest source of lore we have, by far

I think you missed my point. I'm not saying the puzzles were unnecessary. I'm saying we don't exactly need a "A New Reign" trailer drop to transition us to the next Arc because the trailer we got here already did that. If a puzzle were to reveal a bunch about the Moon it still feels pretty premature—we've had a ton of time to unravel and digest all the bits when it came to the Ancients/Shadows so the Metheus puzzles hit a lot harder. They confirmed a lot, and gave us a ton to speculate on. We've basically just started delving into Alter/The Moon so it feels a bit premature still to have a huge lore drop/confirmation regarding that.

Hopefully that makes more sense.

2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I think you missed my point. I'm not saying the puzzles were unnecessary. I'm saying we don't exactly need a "A New Reign" trailer drop to transition us to the next Arc because the trailer we got here already did that. If a puzzle were to reveal a bunch about the Moon it still feels pretty premature—we've had a ton of time to unravel and digest all the bits when it came to the Ancients/Shadows so the Metheus puzzles hit a lot harder. They confirmed a lot, and gave us a ton to speculate on. We've basically just started delving into Alter/The Moon so it feels a bit premature still to have a huge lore drop/confirmation regarding that.

Hopefully that makes more sense.

im sorry if i misunderstood you again, but we had like 2 years since the begin of Return of Them, and now we finished it, i dont believe is premature.

if your saying that in every puzzle comes a video to give hints of next series of updates, and the videos released today already fill that gap, then i agree, the today's videos were great for this.

perhaps i am speaking for miself when i say i am kind of ready for a new puzzle, indeed i know some people dont even understand de distinction between the eye in the 3mural and Alter

Archived