Hunting for puzzle thread

Things we still need to check:

- the speech files if Charlie made any new comments there (though i;ve checked Maxwells and found nothing........)

- the console if coordinates ala shipwrecked suddenly show up

- the ancient kilns perhaps? considering you can put stuff in them, and in the metheus puzzle we had to interact with the Ancient Chest, an item you could put stuff in, to get the skins

4 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

Probably nothing siginificant, but the first letters of each trailer title:

T-S-H-S-T-F-R-A-E

which, removing the 'F' is an anagram for "Shatters"

or, removing one of the S' it's an anagram for "Farthest"

maybe see if it's an anagram of a latin word?

4 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

- the speech files if Charlie made any new comments there (though i;ve checked Maxwells and found nothing........)

I noticed that her comments from Maxwell's file dissapeared, is it new, or happened earlier?

4 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

- the ancient kilns perhaps? considering you can put stuff in them, and in the metheus puzzle we had to interact with the Ancient Chest, an item you could put stuff in, to get the skins

This sounds like something Klei would do, tho we would still need some clues on what to make there.
Also I was thinking about the sealed portal, could that do something? That has no function as of now. And if anything, a portal has great potential for lore and a puzzle.

On another note, JoeW said on the discord that "a new trailer worth paying attention to". Since we haven't found any hidden messages yet, I guess it could do something with the archives? I'll test later today if there's anything special there while the moonstorm is active.

Someone noticed the constant emotes that appear in the "gameplay trailer", it may seem simple in itself, but almost in no trailer do they appear or animated short

Spoiler

hides things in plain sight... like in the Full Metal Furies trailer

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5c29a4bfbfdfa35fd466874bafc41e0d.pngimage.thumb.png.2bdd353cbea061a269d1df496d0aa654.png

I'm gonna throw in what I already mentioned in the update thread. Don't necessarily think this is more than a nice aesthetic, but in the fuelweaver scene, you see indications that the scene is on a filmroll (look at the edges of the screen left and right). That explains the scratches on the screen. 

Screenshot_20210505-201025_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210505-201149_YouTube.jpg

11 hours ago, Blue Moth said:

Probably nothing siginificant, but the first letters of each trailer title:

T-S-H-S-T-F-R-A-E

which, removing the 'F' is an anagram for "Shatters"

or, removing one of the S' it's an anagram for "Farthest"

Removing an S and a T it's also an anagram for "He farts"

Information

Former puzzle formats: Cyclum (all browser), Metheus (part browser, part game)
Current guess at puzzle based on trend: Axiom(placeholder name) all game

Idea: 3 known areas of significance (Archives, Atrium, Lunar Island); Based on a bout of lunacy: Activate Atrium cycle, Archives active, and Celestial Energy/Champion defeated(?); or something similar

Please don't treat this as fact, this is merely speculation and spitballing...

-Her Loyal Rose Appraiser

when it first came out nobody figured why forgotten knowledge was called well forgotten knowledge

and it seems like we forgot that update huh 

there was something sealed if i remember correctly why not check the place after assembling all 3 altars it feels like something will show up

EDIT: it didnt.

but im probably blind check again

8 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

there was something sealed if i remember correctly

There is a "sealed portal" in the archives, I guess you mean that? If so, then I checked that, nothing changed when I started the moonstorm event, finished the siphonator or after defeating the champion, at least I couldn't find anything new. Something could be there tho, maybe yet to come, because the survivors comment on it stuff like "why doesn't it work? it should", so if there is (or will be) an update, I think it's very likely to be part of it.

I hope that there is / will be a puzzle, maybe just delayed for the console update? JoeW suggested heavyly on a new puzzle on the discord, so I really hope he didn't just troll us :P. Let's give it some time, I'm positive we'll find something.

It seems pretty obvious to me... but I’ll let you guys figure it out. If you want to possibly be spoiled click the spoiler-

Spoiler

The Eye of The Storm update Trailer shows Charlie taking torch, sucking up gashalts which invert the effects on the torch and she then uses it like a “decoder ring” to see things she otherwise wouldn’t have.

Klei added a brand new Lantern Skin to the game just for logging in ;) Perhaps it sees things written in the game that other light sources will not.

In Otherwords- Get rid of your miner hats already and start roaming around in the new areas of the game while holding the new lantern.

This probably DOESN’T work.. but after the trailer with Charlie- I wish it did.

Archived