Hunting for puzzle thread

Just now, Henry Hills said:

this can confirm that there is a puzzle, no?

Depends. Typically it's a good idea to not confirm particular things regardless of the answer being yes or no. That way when there really is a puzzle no answer doesn't immediately equal an answer through technicality (aka yes).

In other words—who knows!

11 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

There's a hint to the webber rework in the trailer. Maybe that's a hint? Whats new for webber in the trailer? Maybe the puzzle is in the webber gif?

I'm guessing they were referring to the hat on the spider in the trailer.

I’m no developer, but if it was my choice where I would hide clues to unlocking a new puzzle I would sneak it into my Dev streams somewhere obscure (perhaps hiding in a collection of Klei stuff on a shelf in the background only visible for a few moments type Obscure)

Butttt... who would sit there fast forwarding and rewinding to the right frame where the clue is revealed?

At this point I think joe is laughing his ass off from this. I think if there is one, we should just stop looking for it. That way they just wasted time and money in making something nobody bothered to do. 

The ultimate clap back :p

25 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

At this point I think joe is laughing his ass off from this. I think if there is one, we should just stop looking for it. That way they just wasted time and money in making something nobody bothered to do. 

well, if he sees this, its most likely would have a plan B :P 

35 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

This reminds me of a question I keep forgetting to ask:

How did people discover the first puzzles btw? I forget which of the puzzles came first (William Carter or Cyclum, obviously Metheus came after Cyclum), but the first time around, how'd you guys find and realize that Klei had a whole puzzle waiting for the community to solve?

9 minutes ago, fierysage1 said:

This reminds me of a question I keep forgetting to ask:

How did people discover the first puzzles btw? I forget which of the puzzles came first (William Carter or Cyclum, obviously Metheus came after Cyclum), but the first time around, how'd you guys find and realize that Klei had a whole puzzle waiting for the community to solve?

People are psychos. I believe they looked at a video frame by frame meticulously for an hour until they found a link or something (I joined the forum recently). I imagine that whatever it is this time, its much harder. Or there's nothing at all. 

6 hours ago, MewGamer said:

There was a link on a bird sketch

bird_link_from_stream.png.98ea4194e6039e63748e787744e26743.png

All the best to anyone trying to make anything out of that. All I got was https:// * g.com/media/E * ?format- *

Really doubt it's puzzle related. Klei mentioned in past streams they have little jokes in drafts sometimes, this is probably just a link to one of them.

Link to timestamp in the stream ( @Henry Hills ): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1013592206?t=00h51m00s

Spoiler

capture.png.dc536de4a7c012c8713302ea82205d25.png

Second bird accidentally inserted, but forums seem to force all attatchments in their initial message so it's stuck here :)

55 minutes ago, CossonWool said:

All the best to anyone trying to make anything out of that. All I got was https:// * g.com/media/E * ?format- *

Really doubt it's puzzle related. Klei mentioned in past streams they have little jokes in drafts sometimes, this is probably just a link to one of them.

Link to timestamp in the stream ( @Henry Hills ): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1013592206?t=00h51m00s

Hide contents

capture.png.dc536de4a7c012c8713302ea82205d25.png

Second bird accidentally inserted, but forums seem to force all attatchments in their initial message so it's stuck here :)

https:// [someting] hunting.com/media/Et0x9 [something] YAA(g or 9)5lt?format-j [something}

this is what i could find

but there is something there

15 hours ago, tin04ka said:

It doesn't look like there is a new subdomain for puzzles...
subdomains_dst.thumb.png.e87c5443b55468fc975354f4e3dd4667.png

please look for hunting.com there is a link with that appeareantly (i think)

also

finding puzzle is probably harder than actual puzzle

edit:

image.png.157af2deab8043bd2add833979fda5bb.png

37 minutes ago, CossonWool said:

I tried my best to use a photo editor to see if it was possible to see the link easier, this is what came out after playing with it (im not the greatest at photo editing), though if someone can do better than me that'll be great
bird_link_from_stream.png.98ea4194e6039e63748e787744e26743.jpg.df0aa04a25b08e953657ab0f0796ac64.jpg

My result: https://*huk*ng.com/media/Et0x9*NYAA*?format-j*???

14 минут назад MAMMAL_MAN сказал:

Я изо всех сил старался использовать редактор фотографий. это 'будет здорово
bird_link_from_stream.png.98ea4194e6039e63748e787744e26743.jpg.df0aa04a25b08e953657ab0f0796ac64.jpg

Мой результат: https: //*huk*ng.com/media/Et0x9*NYAA*? Формат-j * ???

I try my best to correct the photo and run it through neural networks to see something. not out yet, but the idea seems viable 

Screenshot_20210507-101410_Twitch_illustration_x4_colored_toned_light_ai-01_illustration_x2_light_ai.jpg

Screenshot_20210507-101410_Twitch_illustration_x4_colored_toned_light_ai-01.jpeg

7 hours ago, fierysage1 said:

At beginning, they were just suspicious images flashing that appeared briefly in the trailer, let the community realized that there might be something hidden in the trailer. The difficulty ratcheted up, and then Klei release the William Carter puzzle.

Most of them are not included in wiki, you can check all these early puzzles (maybe some of them shouldn't be called puzzles?) in here

2 minutes ago, Jrramon_GOLD said:

Klei is hiding their secrets in their discord. Look in the official klei discord

Some of us are both here and there - we share informations between those two places

On 5/5/2021 at 4:05 PM, HowlVoid said:

Abigail is missing at the end too and Wendy looks depressed while looking at a normal flower. I wonder if that will play a roll later, especially since the crown makes it so Wendy cant see abigail clearly. 

Could be nothing. We're all trying grasp air lol

081877EE-91A5-40A5-AF2F-61C4ACEA86CF.thumb.png.79cdab6cb7e6c810e830be65192851df.pngAbigail is not missing, she’s just hidden. The characters not in the final frame are Maxwell and Wortox.

Archived