Hunting for puzzle thread

1 hour ago, Wardin25 said:

maybe wagstaff is writing something usefull in the end of the trailer?

I looked several times and even tried to reproduce what he wrote. It turned out to be something like Z. I don't think it makes any sense

Alright, so I think the letter that comes after 9 is g, but it could be y as well. So that means the link must be https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Et0x9g*WYAA56kt?format=jpg&name=large

with the * being a letter or a number.

edit: the k before the t at the end could be a h, but I doubt it

Also I swear if the link just turns out to be a pic of a bird or a rickroll - 

43 minutes ago, Dark Vapor said:

Alright, so I think the letter that comes after 9 is g, but it could be y as well. So that means the link must be https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Et0x9g*WYAA56kt?format=jpg&name=large

with the * being a letter or a number.

edit: the k before the t at the end could be a h, but I doubt it

Also I swear if the link just turns out to be a pic of a bird or a rickroll - 

Heh, I'll try all the options now. Let's see what happens.

P.s. "Либо я тупой, либо лыжи не едут." - that's what they say in Russia. There is an error either in the writing of the link, or in the way I filled in the gap. I didn't get anything good out of it. Sorry 

I tried pretty much every combination I could think of

Capital letters, lower case and numbers;

g and k, g and h, y and k, y and h;

With and without the ( that was between 9 and g. I probably messed up somewhere though

6 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

If there is no puzzle for now i onow when its going to come 

Reveal hidden contents

1263347780_Screenshot_20210508-002911_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.f4953e38a7a2d75c56601a1344468072.jpg

I assume you're suggesting that this has something to do with the last puzzle about Maxwell and his flower business? Or how, I just don't really understand your train of thought  

45 minutes ago, Scaramouch said:

I assume you're suggesting that this has something to do with the last puzzle about Maxwell and his flower business? Or how, I just don't really understand your train of thought  

flower moon is also called full moon according to google 

i just learned that too

Maxwell, Wortox and Wagstaff seem to be the most secretive in terms of their knowledge and plans. 

Looking at Wortox quotes he seems to be intrigued when it comes to knowledge, and by his quote of the ancient gateway he must know at least something about the ancient technology of the Constant. 

Maxwell has always been secretive with his knowledge, only letting some slip at times, but he genuinely doesn't seem to know a whole lot about the "moon", but his quote about the Moonstone suggests he knows to some degree ancient lunar technology, or at least knows it exists. 

As for Wagstaff he has been the most secretive out of every character, perhaps the puzzle is trying to figure out what Wagstaff plans to do with the mysterious energy? Maybe we need to look at what he says in game and dissect his dialogue? 

8 hours ago, GNGR bred boi said:

Maxwell has always been secretive with his knowledge, only letting some slip at times, but he genuinely doesn't seem to know a whole lot about the "moon", but his quote about the Moonstone suggests he knows to some degree ancient lunar technology, or at least knows it exists. 

Maxwell is probably the only one that knows exactly what is happening. These will be quotes of the top of my head so they wont be accurate.

"I know what you're trying to do but it wont work" this comment is direct at Charlie. Charlie is up to something and Maxwell at the very least has an idea of what it is. Enough to know it wont work apparently, this make it sound as if charlie may be up against something bigger than herself. Of course we know now that that may be the moon.

"This energy feels like... But I always that they were..." This has probably been the most important quote in the whole return of them and it doesn't get talked about enough. For me personally, its an important shift as to who the main antagonist of the series may be.

"Now what is he up to" when inspecting Wagstaff.  This can be written off as a neutral perspective but I think its important that Maxwell doesn't appear to find him threatening. People have been trying to place Wagstaff as some sort of hidden antagonist or that he may have a malicious agenda. At the very least Maxwell doesn't seem to mind him very much...

If only I knew what Maxwell was thinking :(

30 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Maxwell is probably the only one that knows exactly what is happening. These will be quotes of the top of my head so they wont be accurate.

"Now what is he up to" when inspecting Wagstaff.  This can be written off as a neutral perspective but I think its important that Maxwell doesn't appear to find him threatening. People have been trying to place Wagstaff as some sort of hidden antagonist or that he may have a malicious agenda. At the very least Maxwell doesn't seem to mind him very much...

Nah,even Maxwell is confused(the quote about him not knowing what to believe about Them and the Moon)

as to the second part,Wagstaff isn´t evil nor good.He  just does whatever he seems suitable for deepening his knowledge

Who is Wagstaff anyway? That is, it is clear that he is a scientist who was supposedly pulled into the portal. And is it so? How to understand the state of Wagstaff when receiving damage, his model begins to ripple, as if he is a material entity. But it is not clear whether it can be considered a hologram or another manifestation of it in the world of ordinary DS and in the world of constants. I have a crazy theory, which is that the one for whom we play in DS is not a true Wagstaff, but is his tricked-out projection. By controlling it with its help, he is able to explore the world of DS and constants for his breakthrough inventions. But here is question, even if so, how does he get into the world of DS? Could Wagstaff have deceived Maxwell or made a deal with him? And one more thing, but did Wagstaff exactly get into the portal? I think that all the knowledge he gained from being in the DS world in the future will help him advance the science of the present world. By the way, perhaps the fire at the factory can be the preservation of Wagstaff, because people may think that he died in that explosion and now a scientist without suspicion from others is able to explore the wonderful world of DS. But all this is just my sick theory, which is most likely to crumble if you dig a little deeper into it.

45555.gif

4 hours ago, WebberMain said:

Nah,even Maxwell is confused(the quote about him not knowing what to believe about Them and the Moon)

Maxwell doesn't sound confused to me. Just that what he previously thought turns out not to be the case. Who else can feel some energy and realize everything is not what it seems. Not even Wortox made a such a comment. Something is up and Maxwell realised it when no one else did.

as to the second part,Wagstaff isn´t evil nor good.He  just does whatever he seems suitable for deepening his knowledge

That's what I said. People want to make him evil when he's not. Maxwell doesn't find him threatening. 

Sometimes it feels like you just want to point out that Im wrong without even reading what I wrote :wilsondisapproving:

9 minutes ago, RoseAppraiser said:

Likely redundant information/idea: The Visus puzzle will become known and accessible once the console players receive the update. Sincere apologies if this is annoying...

-The Humble and Obedient Rose Appraiser

It sounds very realistic, I personally don't think that this is annoying, we are trying to find a riddle where it may not be. It's both funny and sad, but what can you do, times like this

38 minutes ago, RoseAppraiser said:

Likely redundant information/idea: The Visus puzzle will become known and accessible once the console players receive the update. Sincere apologies if this is annoying...

-The Humble and Obedient Rose Appraiser

You sound to be pretty sure, was it confirmed anywhere? 

0:31 Eye of the Storm trailer. I can identify a word that resemble YLYSSY. It resembles Ulysseus. 

Since the trailer of Hamlet I don't believe into structures which resemble letters.

21 hours ago, fimmatek said:

You sound to be pretty sure, was it confirmed anywhere? 

Likely redundant information/idea

Anyways, I think that having an exclusive puzzle hunt entirely to pc would be meh, considering that consoles have been getting quite the better deal nowadays.

Archived