Hunting for puzzle thread

Pretty positive that burning fuelweaver isn't it.

Though I did find it interesting that there's a clock ticking sound throughout the gameplay trailer. Could be just a part of the soundtrack.

2 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Though I did find it interesting that there's a clock ticking sound throughout the gameplay trailer. Could be just a part of the soundtrack

Yeah, I noticed the sound for the gameplay trailer was weird too. Maybe something, maybe not.

the hint for metheus puzzles was a quote from fuelweaver, i looked the files for strings and speech.

found nothing

edit: haha we posted it at same time

1 minute ago, DDNW said:

I went all around the code searching for same Metheus-like quotes... None found

Just now, Sinistrem said:

I feel like the the first clue to a new puzzle is in the game, probably in archives. Charlie going into archives is kinda sus.

Well yea, but i went through it, nothing new :(

Just now, Sinistrem said:

Wasn't there a meta data string or something in the teaser saying there is no puzzle in that video? Is there same string with this one? (sorry i'm not good at web frontend).

This video has no tags to it.

I looked everywhere, I looked in the code, my friends looked at the trailer frame by frame, I checked in-game for anything just to be sure, I checked the meta data/source code of the videos, I typed alter.dontstarvetogether.com and a thousand other variations. I went back to the metheus and cyclum puzzles, there is NOTHING. I think they might have really just not given us a puzzle for now : (

I went so insane I just started translating random words into latin and trying to find websites with those, or should I say I went so enlightened ?

Try "their" discord - this post maybe is a clue regarding that. Or just wishful thinking and more blunt advertisement for said discord.

PS: frankly - and the background clock ticking from OP trailer clip perhaps hints at - don't believe there's any puzzle out for now; but will come in future - "time is ticking".

12 minutes ago, Hornete said:

I looked everywhere, I looked in the code, my friends looked at the trailer frame by frame, I checked in-game for anything just to be sure, I checked the meta data/source code of the videos, I typed alter.dontstarvetogether.com and a thousand other variations. I went back to the metheus and cyclum puzzles, there is NOTHING. I think they might have really just not given us a puzzle for now : (

I went so insane I just started translating random words into latin and trying to find websites with those, or should I say I went so enlightened ?

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.thumb.jpg.f53cd008ebae64c0871a2a85c8911576.jpg

Admittedly I've only looked around half-heartedly because I'm pretty convinced there's no puzzle this update but we'll see.

Could be looking into words too much but—

image.png.e4053d00498fbed0428a00b00ce56030.png

Not sure if this is just a general 'worth paying attention to' as it's an awesome trailer/there's some lore bits or if there's something more...

Archived