how come you cant make statues out of gold?

i mean you can make tools whit gold so statues realy sould not be a proplem? alsol would actual fit well i think like look at this

image.png.05d15e3894ef6c299104e75dbee5ec51.png i just used the differend yellow color of a gold nuget and placed it in a marble statue like how can gold statues not work now?

I hadn't actually considered this until now but if actually given a proper texture they'd look amazing!
And there'd finally be a nice use for those billions upon billions of ever valuable gold you've got lying around. Brilliant! 

Just now, GrMcGillacactus said:

I believe we can already make them out of moon rock, but I like the salt idea

No you can only use Marble, Cut Stone or Moon glass

Who knows how hard is moon rock but salt could make sense but it would look almost same as marble

6 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

Gameplaywise gold is a bit too abundant to be used as a crafting material. Perhaps if a statue would cost a few nuggets it would feel balanced, otherwise you could wall off the whole world using golden statues.

It would be awesome if you could craft gold bars/ingots.  Easier gold storage after a ruin run and then the bars could be used for statues crafting.

12 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

Gameplaywise gold is a bit too abundant to be used as a crafting material. Perhaps if a statue would cost a few nuggets it would feel balanced, otherwise you could wall off the whole world using golden statues.

With the introduction of Stone Fruit Bushes, so are rocks.

13 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

I suggested adding Wood as a sculpting material for obvious reasons a while ago in the suggestion sub-forum, so personally i think that would make more sense than gold.

For decoration that would be great. Although they would burn easily...

1 hour ago, Pop Guy said:

But personally I would also add statues of flesh and blood; real blasphemous effigies to honor the cosmic egg (the moon).

N I G H T M A R E   F U E L   P I C T U R E

A new use for the forbidden long meat :hororr:

But my personal preferences go for wood, gold, salt (meme fuel) and why not living logs for a darker wood aesthetics or a lil effect during full moon or new moon.

I mean, there could be like a looooooot more statue material like, wood, seriously, that would look sick. (maybe living log for not-so-cheapness) and else, thing is it's a lot of assets just to introduce one more material, for all of the statues that we have in the game, like 26, and the equipped version have so much different faces. So it's quite sad but judging how much work that is I don't think we'll see much more statue material in a near future.

Archived