JoeW

New Twitch Drops Coming Soon.

HowlVoid    2130
1 hour ago, GLERMZ said:

What he did was breaking ToS rules to make a "living". Unless you ok with people going agaisnt the rules to make a living, you shouldn't support people who do it.

I never said that what he did was right. He was just convenient to watch and wandered what was going to happen to him. As for supporting him, I work late into the night usually get home at 7:30pm. No one was on during that time in the old system. 

It's stated in this thread that Klei will try to assure there is always someone to watch at any given time. The system will not be 100% perfect but it will be much better than the previous one for the category, 100%.

And I don't doubt them. You have to understand this affects people like me who work long days and and on some weekends. I missed the salt shaker because I was working at the time and didn't know to check that week. 

Also who is to say you would have these skins if it wasn't for Klei wanting to help and support their content creators?

I never argued this point. Did you read what I wrote? Im very happy that klei is supporting content creators. I think you took what I said personally because I said streaming is boring to me. 

Maybe the reason you have a chance on these skins is because of the people who create content of the game and Klei wanting to help them by giving opportunities of others, unlike you, who might actually enjoy watching someone play and learn from them.

Now you are attacking me... Listen, I love content creators. I am personally sub'ed to both you and jazzy to learn new strategies. I am not conceited enough to think I know everything and am the best. I know your a good person so I do apologize if I insulted you. Now, what I said was straight forward and blunt because, again, it affects me greatly and I depended on that russian guy's channel. The last line might of been what you call "sassy", but never did I mean to attack you or Jazzy. 

Forgot to clarify: I like youtube videos because they are to the point. I find streaming boring.

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 1

image.png.f6a4382be85f4e52d2ac94f67584347a.png

when

1 hour ago, GLERMZ said:

Do you know how many people watched someone for drops, enjoyed the next day came not for drops but because they enjoyed watching someone content and they find someone even better for them? That will still happen.

but only to the big streamers who actually get verified for it, kinda just **** over the little streamers because who wants to watch a small steaming nobody when you can watch a DST hotshot and get free skins?

59 minutes ago, GLERMZ said:

What he did was breaking ToS rules to make a "living". Unless you ok with people going agaisnt the rules to make a living, you shouldn't support people who do it.

he dont be hurting anybody tho

• Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 1

GLERMZ    2014
27 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

I never said that what he did was right. He was just convenient to watch and wandered what was going to happen to him. As for supporting him, I work late into the night usually get home at 7:30pm. No one was on during that time in the old system. 

And I don't doubt them. You have to understand this affects people like me who work long days and and on some weekends. I missed the salt shaker because I was working at the time and didn't know to check that week. 

I never argued this point. Did you read what I wrote? Im very happy that klei is supporting content creators. I think you took what I said personally because I said streaming is boring to me. 

Now you are attacking me... Listen, I love content creators. I am personally sub'ed to both you and jazzy to learn new strategies. I am not conceited enough to think I know everything and am the best. I know your a good person so I do apologize if I insulted you. Now, what I said was straight forward and blunt because, again, it affects me greatly and I depended on that russian guy's channel. The last line might of been what you call "sassy", but never did I mean to attack you or Jazzy. 

Forgot to clarify: I like youtube videos because they are to the point. I find streaming boring.

Didnt mean as an attack. Perfectly fine that people dont like watching content creators. I ment those who might in contrast with you. Sorry for the miss understanding.

26 minutes ago, TemporarySolutn said:

image.png.f6a4382be85f4e52d2ac94f67584347a.png

when

but only to the big streamers who actually get verified for it, kinda just **** over the little streamers because who wants to watch a small steaming nobody when you can watch a DST hotshot and get free skins?

he dont be hurting anybody tho

Maybe you know who you are defending maybe you dont. Either way you actually defending someone who breaks the rules and you are okay with it.

Would love to know how you would handle someone stepping over you and others by doing the same thing :)

Edited by GLERMZ

Dr.Medic    583

wait the link is called "almost there" could that mean something bigger is goin to happen? and its not just for "twitch is back soon"? just think about it always for those secrets

• Like 1
  • Wavey 2

Mike23Ua    9966
1 hour ago, Dr.Medic said:

wait the link is called "almost there" could that mean something bigger is goin to happen? and its not just for "twitch is back soon"? just think about it always for those secrets

Finally. As your aware the next beta phase should be starting soon- it’s probably going to pick up where forgotten knowledges left off.

it’s a hint to the next big update in April (probably)

wigfrids hat    5182
16 minutes ago, -Dan0- said:

well yeah but there are some skins that aren't there like the salt box one

the saltbax was never part of the crystalline set and so isn't going to be in the encore

fimmatek    4299
5 minutes ago, gaymime said:

the saltbax was never part of the crystalline set and so isn't going to be in the encore

Huh, I too thought that it was a twitch drop as well, but I checked and it's part of the "Fool's Collection". 

How did we get this skin then? I honestly don't remember.