JoeW

New Twitch Drops Coming Soon.

Mike23Ua    9966

I just hope I can still actually get the drops when this new system comes- these skins are sweet and really help customize my worlds.

• Like 1

Griver84    437
Just now, krtoween said:

Oh I thought that one was for the streamers to apply!

Ohhhh I misunderstood. You just have to make sure your twitch and klei accounts are linked. There should be a pinned post in this forum with the instructions on how to make sure it's done correctly.

I'm on my phone so grabbing links and bouncing around pages is difficult

Otherwise I'd put it in this post as well. :)

• Like 2

krtoween    216
Just now, Griver84 said:

Ohhhh I misunderstood. You just have to make sure your twitch and klei accounts are linked. There should be a pinned post in this forum with the instructions on how to make sure it's done correctly.

I'm on my phone so grabbing links and bouncing around pages is difficult

Otherwise I'd put it in this post as well. :)

Oh I had that linked already for the previous ones , I'm guessing it will function the same. Thanks a lot for your reply though! :)

• Like 1

BezKa    1701

8 minutes ago, JoeW said:

There are definitely some challenges here. My biggest concern right now (among others) is going to be making sure there is adequate coverage 24 hours a day for those two weeks. There will be some bumps in this new system, but I am sure this is the best way to move forward right now. 

Time to become a streamer I guess. 

• Like 1

wigfrids hat    5182

oof. i want to reccomend a streamer but he's never had more than 5 people at a time and he's a french speaker ;x; the thing is he is a really good player and the only wes mainer that i know anymore which makes him a lot more novel than the plethora of wigfrids and wilsons

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AllFunNGamez    465
1 minute ago, gaymime said:

oof. i want to reccomend a streamer but he's never had more than 5 people at a time and he's a french speaker ;x; the thing is he is a really good player and the only wes mainer that i know anymore which makes him a lot more novel than the plethora of wigfrids and wilsons

tell them to send in an email to Klei. Never hurts to try! 

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 3

wigfrids hat    5182
15 minutes ago, AllFunNGamez said:

tell them to send in an email to Klei. Never hurts to try! 

yeah but considering we have plenty of people already on the forums who stream and do so in the language of the dev team i'm not holding my breath in the least

Black_Widow    50

Great news for players, we a waiting for new skins, and even better for streamers and community. Sounds amazing, hopefully will work too. 

• Like 2

Wardin25    1775
7 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

if i understand it corectly nothing realy has changed for the twitch watchers? is all as before?

maybe your fav streamer wont be able to have drops on, but appart from that I think nothing has changed

• Sad 3

HellHeater    774

Will twitch drops be new or they will be the one that we could buy in rewards page before 

Edited by HellHeater

Friendly Grass    347
1 hour ago, HowlVoid said:

Im curious on what's gonna happen to the russian guy that streams 24/7. He seems to do it for a living. I mostly relied on him when I was getting close to a deadline and no one was online... (with my phone on and me sleeping) I'm guessing that wasn't intended?

People like him are the whole reason for the new system. You’re almost guaranteed to find someone that’s legitimate to be streaming. And they’ll raid someone else with drops when their stream ends, so there’s nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

wigfrids hat    5182
39 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

Will twitch drops be new or they will be the one that we could buy in rewards page before 

i'd assume it would be new stuff since we already got points to buy the existing stuff and it would be really weird to start drops back up and only have things the collective only just got

• Thanks 1

JazzyGames    1093

I'm trying to wrap my head around this unspoken pretense that only the big streamers will get access to drops. If I'm reading this right then it sounds like if anything, this new system will benefit smaller streamers immensely because they could have exclusive access to drops in a given week that larger channels might not.

2 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Most likely Id have to just tune in to jazzy or glermz for the sake of convenience.

But me and Glermz might not get the drops that week :-)

• Like 4

DelroyBM    1251
Spoiler

51krag.jpg.d2a5a538456e9a4896008707224debc9.jpg

Spoiler

Thanks for the updates and thanks for those extra skins that make the game more customizable.

Edited by DelroyBM
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1