Twitch Drops Hiatus

On 2/19/2021 at 8:15 PM, ProfTurtle said:

So the salt shaker linked in DST is a joke? I kinda like the skin... I can't tell

On 2/19/2021 at 8:21 PM, JoeW said:

no, the Message boxes were reverted on accident, I am fixing it right now

I think it happend again. Right now the Salt Box Shaker is linked in the dst main menu.

On 2/18/2021 at 4:17 PM, PeterA said:

In the up coming weeks we're also going to be doing some experiments with running our Rhymes With Play dev streams on Twitch again. All of Klei is working remotely still, so doing a dev stream from our homes will certainly be interesting.

YES!!

meepgasm.png.6bd4fe9d1010ba0082bf4dbe3cd5fbe4.png

IT'S BEEN SO LONG. :wilson_cry:

Hi Klei team, well I'm not quite happy logging in just to find my loyalty skins missing yet i've been collecting them diligently. On this webpage they show as redeem yet i've had them and on confirming onion my inventory they are missing or have been rolled back. It's sad :( below are the exact loyalty skins. 

- Knitted Puppy Hat, Daggered Heart, Staked Heart, Carrat Torch, Sorcerer's Circle, Stolen Heart,Pig King Hat

kindly confirm your db and you'll see indeed that i had all the above listed skins. 

2 hours ago, ShyOn92 said:

-lots of bold text-

Yep this is because those items all got upgraded to "Timeless"
So you technically don't have those Loyal skins

It has been said that they are working to show this change. But a lot of other people have already commented on this

2 hours ago, sileerbr said:

I had Don't Starve base I lost my account, you can get a base game key help

you could try to get back your account

in which platform do you have it? how did you lose it? all platforms have a customer support but asking for a key is kinda suspicious

Archived