Twitch Drops Hiatus

16 hours ago, Vertice_ said:

Will all the crystalline items continue to be earned via Twitch drops after the system is updated?

This is exactly my question. Do we NEED to spend the points to get the skins and all or can we just wait another month or two?

5 hours ago, ShakerGER said:

This is exactly my question. Do we NEED to spend the points to get the skins and all or can we just wait another month or two?

I asked this too but no answers yet, just bumping this question, also the items will be there for limited time?

2 hours ago, densedistress said:

How do you get more klei points? Wonderful news to hear that it's in the shop now but i can't get any of it because i was under the impression that there wasn't going to be any new rewards for a while :<

There are more points coming, but just have a google for links that have been active for quite a while now. If you've never clicked the older ones, you're missing out on quite a lot of points.

I dont't understand this: When the new drop system added to game The Crystalline Collection will be removed from game? And we can not able to get other unpublished drops?                                                                                                                                                                   

4 hours ago, Rahnark said:

Important question. Hope a staff will answer it and put it in original post.

5 hours ago, Macaronie said:

I dont't understand this: When the new drop system added to game The Crystalline Collection will be removed from game? And we can not able to get other unpublished drops?                                                                                                                                                                   

No and no. The rewards page holds all the items they put there forever, so any future players have a chance of reedeming the act of not knowing a game exists by collecting points. When new system comes in place, it will be only for Twitch, the page with rewards will not change at all. 

2 hours ago, BezKa said:

No and no. The rewards page holds all the items they put there forever, so any future players have a chance of reedeming the act of not knowing a game exists by collecting points. When new system comes in place, it will be only for Twitch, the page with rewards will not change at all. 

Thank you for answering my questions. :wilson_blush:

Good luck implementing the Twitch update to your system, guys! Thanks for notifying us on what's going on! (And for the free points, those always make me so giddy :razz:.) I love how open and communicative you are with the community -- it's great!

21 hours ago, Justad00d said:

should we also be returning to THIS thread topic to find the latest code for points? so far i've only been able to get the points once, but when the next week comes, where and when should we look to find the next link for points?

The new links are almost always in the update posts. Like for example the Year of the beefalo update post.

That being said there is also another thread where people post all of the newest links to, you'll see it pop up in the most recent threads every time a new one is posted.

Why can't we convert points into spools, or spools into points? That way we can redeem special items on the website more often or transfer extra KP to Spools in order to craft skin items for characters if our Twitch Drops are up to date and we have no use for our points.

Perhaps there could be like a 1-1 ratio but with a hard cap on the amount you can convert for a time. Say every week (7 days) you can convert up to 500 or 1000 of either spools or points into the other and then once you've converted your 500-1,000 you have to wait that 7 day period before you can convert again.

That way useless or multiple items can be unraveled for spools then traded for KP. Once you've selected the amount of KP/Spools you wish to convert there should also be a confirmation warning saying "Are you sure you wish to convert this many? You won't be able to convert any more for the next 7 days. Y/N".    Just my two cents seeing as you guys are doing QOL changes.

Will you remove the rewards redeemed points when you put the live rewards again, or on the other hand you will not put again the rewards on twitch drops?

Because I want to know if I can wait for you to put the rewards on twitch again (like the scaled furnace), or I have to redeem it.

Archived