Twitch Drops Hiatus

2 hours ago, nesquiky said:

may I ask something ?

is that all items on klei rewards count as limited time ? cause still need more points for that crystal cabinet :(

I dont recall klei saying that they will remove these skins from the page so, if you are patience, eventually you will be able to get that skin

5 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I dont recall klei saying that they will remove these skins from the page so, if you are patience, eventually you will be able to get that skin

yeah this is a good chance to get what you missed before! 

I think they're gonna add more collection to the rewards in the future!

anyway thanks for your answer! 

I can't login through steam, I'm getting this error: "The previous website sent us invalid data. The signature of the verification request is invalid. Please start the login flow again.", and yesterday the error was: "The previous website sent us invalid data. The OpenID “namespace” parameter is invalid. Please start the login flow again."

20 hours ago, JoeW said:

We're working on it. We'll extend the current link to give people that can't login a chance to collect. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Which link is the current link? It says expired.

When I log into my account to see my transaction records I get this message.

The form has expired, please go back, reload the page, and try again.

My record is blank. It shows page 1 / 2. But when I click my record is blank. o.o

Archived