What Do You Want About New Character?

New DLC character soon, what's your preferance about him?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How old would you like the character to be? (MULTIPLE)

• Kid
    • Teen
    • Young Adult
    • Adult
    • Old
    • Any of them
  2. 2. What would you like character's gender to be

• Female
    • Male
    • Any of them
  3. 3. What would you like character's species to be?

• Human
    • Monster/Creature
    • Any of them
  4. 4. What would you like character's power based on? (MULTIPLE)

• He/she should be based on fighting
    • He/she should be based on building
    • He/she should be based on magic
    • He/she should be based on discover/travel
    • He/she should be based on farming/cooking
    • None of them (share with us)

4 hours ago, Cheggf said:

I was referring to the comments by sudoku and variant.

Preference? People who get excited about monsters and kids have had the past 4 releases, whereas the last time people who prefer more typical survivors has been Warly.

9 hours ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

1-3 should have a last "Any" option for people that don't care for such details.

Edited

8 hours ago, sudoku said:

Something not done before.  Especially  no monsters. No kids. 

I really bored from kiddos and monsters.

I would be happy to see a 60-80 yo mature human person

5 hours ago, Gooey_the_frog said:

young adult, male, monster/creature , discover/travel

bruh, i just want to play as monke

Resultado de imagem para wilbur memes dst

Monkee brr

I can Legit say the discover/travel role has been fulfilled now by Beefalo.

I think I like this new found Beefalo friendship, the TL:DR- it makes doing almost all activities much faster.

Oh and by the way to the people still claiming Wendy has no downsides: I have tragically discovered that leaving Abigail riled up after getting off a Beefalo you have saddled and fed (but have not fully tamed yet..) Abigail will target and try to kill it :wilson_cry: long story short: That Beefalo is now Abigails Beefalo in another realm.

But: serious question to the ones voting the character should be based on travel/discovery what would that even entail? Like.. I mean Faster movement speed and picking is legit now covered by Beefalo- so would they be more like Wendy (Having a unique mob they need to go to and interact with) or what?

18 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I can Legit say the discover/travel role has been fulfilled now by Beefalo.

I think I like this new found Beefalo friendship, the TL:DR- it makes doing almost all activities much faster.

Oh and by the way to the people still claiming Wendy has no downsides: I have tragically discovered that leaving Abigail riled up after getting off a Beefalo you have saddled and fed (but have not fully tamed yet..) Abigail will target and try to kill it :wilson_cry: long story short: That Beefalo is now Abigails Beefalo in another realm.

But: serious question to the ones voting the character should be based on travel/discovery what would that even entail? Like.. I mean Faster movement speed and picking is legit now covered by Beefalo- so would they be more like Wendy (Having a unique mob they need to go to and interact with) or what?

Like Walter's Woby, Wheeler's Speed&dodge, WX's overload or Woodie's Goose. At least I mean it.
I would be happy to see a character that can build faster ships and make travel on sea more easy.

Well if this was a netflix show i would say he should be gay :lol:

I think it can be a character that is introvert or something

Spoiler

Im not talking about myself shut up

By introvert i mean possibly walking speed decreases near other characters including pigmen/bunnymen (unless friends) and befriended spiders

Or just sanity goes down near those 

Or wetness raises becuse he sweats

Gets sanity if he/she does something good "near" others (killing a hostile mob or building something)

Can learn from stuff created by others like if someone crafts alchemy engine if this dude goes and hammers alchemy engine he learns how to craft it and gets sanity (with exceptions of course like winona catapults)

He can tend to plants 1.5 faster compared to other characters

He can maybe study for something that gives him skills of something for short period of time like running faster, cooking, making human contact etc. ( can do faster if studies with wickerbottom but he still loses sanity while studying )

Pets in critter den gives sanity (maybe)

I noticed klei is thinking better than me i have no idea for afterwards

im not a fan of waverly being the 1 new character dlc of the whole year, just rework wickerbottom into a witch all she missing is a mole on her nose and a witch hat :devilish:

Spoiler

joke aside, i prefer a completely new character as dlc not some scrapped character like wilton, waverly, or winnie

I'd say I want a magic focused character, but I'd also like to see what Wickerbottom or Maxwell's reworks have coming since I don't want any new character to take away from their possibilities. I guess this way of thinking is why I'd rather have them focus on reworks than new characters/content but I also know I'm in the minority for this one.

2 hours ago, JustCrimson said:

the most popular results are old, female, human, and magic user

come on we already have wickerbottom 

2 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:
  Hide contents

result.thumb.jpg.a513c64246dca2510574017674654a09.jpg

So based on the results until now the forums want a human, magic based, old lady. 

Hide contents

Congratulations everyone, we've created Wickerbottom :wickerbottomthanks:

Wickerbottom's magic is based on her books, so new person could get different magical thing.

But I think same as you guys, it's wouldn't be nice if we get something like that.

20 hours ago, AlternateMew said:

Let's get Wilton in here. Wilton is both human AND monster, but in a different way than Webber is. And deep down, isn't everyone a Wilton main already?

Wilton that crafts cool boat stuff and also swims

lets gooo

A character that is both a monster and a human might be cool, a Jekyll and Hyde type character that has two forms - one is considered a monster and the vast majority of mobs attack on sight and the other is human so mobs act naturally. Maybe the monster form can benefit from low sanity or low hunger (making it more ferocious/hungry).

On 2/15/2021 at 3:33 PM, ShadowDuelist said:
  Reveal hidden contents

result.thumb.jpg.a513c64246dca2510574017674654a09.jpg

So based on the results until now the forums want a human, magic based, old lady. 

Hide contents

Congratulations everyone, we've created Wickerbottom :wickerbottomthanks:

Exactly what the hell, not to mention guys:  Old, magic based, human = MY LORDO MAXWELL, HOW DID YOU FORGET HIM                                    Risultato immagini per don't starve maxwell nose

Archived