Wormwood Halloween skin ideas

49 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

Everyone hyping up the wormwood skin.

Then comes hallowed nights and wormwood gets no skin.
205A6B81-8638-4169-B1A8-471C8C1028A4.jpeg.e3effb3bf95263a74eea8e819277cdd8.jpeg

If each year Klei gives a skin to 6 characters, they will probably give a skin to the 5 characters that still dont have a skin, those are Wolfgang, Woodie, Wormwood, Wurt and Walter. So if he doesnt get a skin im rioting

Actually I don’t really need a new Wormwood skin because of This thing now existing... 

FE21C9EF-816F-44FC-898D-2532DEE19D14.thumb.jpeg.82b5789262bd64838386b8b08d409670.jpeg

Unless Klei does a really really cool one that surpasses this- I don’t ever need a new Wormwood skin..

But what I DO Need are new belongings skins.. and I hope this year I get a few. :) 

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Actually I don’t really need a new Wormwood skin because of This thing now existing... 

FE21C9EF-816F-44FC-898D-2532DEE19D14.thumb.jpeg.82b5789262bd64838386b8b08d409670.jpeg

Unless Klei does a really really cool one that surpasses this- I don’t ever need a new Wormwood skin..

But what I DO Need are new belongings skins.. and I hope this year I get a few. :) 

fair tho. 

7 hours ago, Nickolai said:

Post your ideas on what you think Wormwoods new Halloween skins could be! 

What i want for wormwoods Hallowed Nights set is him dressed up as Audrey from Little shop of horrors.It just fits perfectly!

ae26dfccbcb8c65d565ce443536de650-1.jpg

I didn't know maxwell sell coffee 

5 hours ago, Wardin25 said:

If each year Klei gives a skin to 6 characters, they will probably give a skin to the 5 characters that still dont have a skin, those are Wolfgang, Woodie, Wormwood, Wurt and Walter. So if he doesnt get a skin im rioting

The likelihood of Wormwood and Wolfgang getting skins at the same time seems slim, as both require much more than a single character's worth of sprites due to their transformative nature.

43 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

The likelihood of Wormwood and Wolfgang getting skins at the same time seems slim, as both require much more than a single character's worth of sprites due to their transformative nature.

congratulations, you and your 18355 rep have shattered my dreams

I think the two most popular ideas I've seen are Totally Normal Wormwood and Pumpkin Wormwood.

I like Totally Normal Wormwood because I like DS characters dressing up as DS things. I like Pumpkin Wormwood because it adds another color to his already diverse skin set. So both are good. Jack o' Lanterns exist in DS so I'd give that a pass and call it a DS related costume.

I don’t realistically see wormwood getting a new skin since he literally just got one not but a month or two ago- if he gets one at all it will probably be that Totally Normal Tree (and I hope he has purely cosmetic glowing eyes like Angler Fish Wurts head bulb)

Archived