Wormwood Halloween skin ideas

On 10/9/2020 at 11:34 PM, Zeklo said:

The likelihood of Wormwood and Wolfgang getting skins at the same time seems slim, as both require much more than a single character's worth of sprites due to their transformative nature.

I just remembered, in the Troubled Waters update Wolfgang, Wormwood and Wurt received skisn at the same time even though the three of them have multiple skins

So that Totally Normal Tree Wormwood skin.. I was thinking- What should it look like when wormwood is in blooming mode?

And then the craziest idea came to mind- Well we can build Totally Normal Trees in DST.. and we can gather spooky trinkets like ghosts and bats to decorate said tree with.. so what if the bloomed version had little trinkets slowly slinking down his branches? It perfectly fits the theme of Hallowed Nights!

Add in some purely cosmetic green flames glowing eyes and it’s a must have purchase for me!!

But with Hallowed Nights arriving tommorow it’s too late to make this Blooming suggestion (yeah I have a way with word puns.. Wortox would be proud..)

And if there’s a Totally Normal Tree Wormwood skin coming tommorow I’m super curious as to what his bloomed out look is that Klei choose. :) 

Archived