[Game Update] - 432923

• Developer

Changes

• The Wigfrid Deluxe Wardrobe and Wigfrid Winged Victory Chest will now contain the Winged Victory Belongings skins. People who previously purchased these chests will receive the items for free into their account in the next few days.
  • Fixed string issue with inspecting Walter’s tent.
  • Wigfrid animation tweaks and fixes.

View full update

• Like 31
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1
  • Health 5
  • Spool 1
  • Big Ups 2

• Developer
8 minutes ago, penguin0616 said:

So initially, I bought the Wigfrid Deluxe Wardrobe, but didn't get the belongings so I also bought the chest with the winged victory belongings as well. Does that mean I will get the belongings again?

Yup, you'll get the belongings again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

The fact that no one reported Wigfrid having no short in the Compendium proves how much people don't give a sh** about character's lore.

I mean more people rely on the shorts on YouTube than the in-game compendium anyway.

Also the lore is the main flavor of this game, what are you on about?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Viktor234 said:

The fact that no one reported Wigfrid having no short in the Compendium proves how much people don't give a sh** about character's lore.

It only proves that people don't watch the short from the compendium. And why would they? Youtube exists, you know..

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ben_tinc said:

It only proves that people don't watch the short from the compendium. And why would they? Youtube exists, you know..

Heh, I just noticed you can watch them from the compendium. I had seen that button but never bothered to click it. Apparently, unlike the new reign short, it doesn't play it in the game but it directs you to the steam browser, opening them from youtube so a very inconvenient way to watch them. I'm not surprised noone reported.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

19 minutes ago, ben_tinc said:

Yeah, I care immensely about the lore and I never watch the shorts from the compendium because I prefer to go watch them on YouTube... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I bought Winged Victory Chest previously.
What happen people who bought the chest before?
I also bought winged victory chest.
that mean I can get double winged victory belongings?

11.PNG

Edited by MMR
  • Like 2