[Game Update] - 432923

Don't mean to be rude but just curious, I've purchased the Wigfrid Deluxe Wardrobe but weaved the Winged Victory Belongings separately, does that change anything, do I get an extra Winged Victory Belongings or do I get the spools spent on the items refunded?
Edited by RETAKEREPLAY

• The Wigfrid Deluxe Wardrobe and Wigfrid Winged Victory Chest will now contain the Winged Victory Belongings skins. People who previously purchased these chests will receive the items for free into their account in the next few days.

Is this a joke? 3 new items for Wigfrid Deluxe Chest = 1350 spools = 1 elegant. 3 new items for Winged Victory Belongings = 450 + 150 + 15 = 615 spools.

Your mistake made me buy this chest (3 elegant items - spear, helm, armor) + Wigfrid Deluxe Chest. This is unfair compensation!!! Сompensation must be = 4050 spools or other some chest, not Winged Victory Belongings.

Edited by TheAscension
  • Like 1

• Developer

Hey all, thanks again for the feedback. We're going to grant 5k Spools to people that purchased the Winged Victory Belongings pack as a thank you for purchasing. If you'd like a refund, please contact support and send them your account KU.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 14
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Spool 1
  • Sad Dupe 3
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 1

23 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Hey all, thanks again for the feedback. We're going to grant 5k Spools to people that purchased the Winged Victory Belongings pack as a thank you for purchasing. If you'd like a refund, please contact support and send them your account KU.

Thanks!

Edited by TheAscension

It seems I've gotten an extra Helm skin on my account, but I've already weaved all three belongings before they added it as a bonus with the Wigfrid Deluxe Wardrobe that I've bought. Would I be eligible to obtain the 5k Spools from the Wigfrid Deluxe Wardrobe Set? (Don't really need the extra Helm skin but more so the spools I've spent, but no rush!)

Thanks for helping out.

Edited by RETAKEREPLAY

• Developer
33 minutes ago, Notecja said:

Same, I got extra Winged Helm. Not that I mind this, I'm really happy you're taking care to sort out things... But... I'm afraid that wasn't intended.

You probably got the extra one due to purchasing the Wigfrid bundle or the Winged Glory chest.

• Thanks 1

• Developer
1 minute ago, McNugget said:

Do you know when or if this goes live on PS4? 

The console update is in the process of getting approved. Probably going to be released tomorrow. I'll update the thread when that goes out.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, PeterA said:

The console update is in the process of getting approved. Probably going to be released tomorrow. I'll update the thread when that goes out.

Console update tomorrow you say? Hmm *looks at calendar* October 1st. Nahhh I’m not gonna get my hopes up for the Spooky to start just yet. But-

wheres @Charlie Dark when you need that Meme?

• Wavey 1

• Developer
4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Console update tomorrow you say? Hmm *looks at calendar* October 1st. Nahhh I’m not gonna get my hopes up for the Spooky to start just yet. But-

lol not an "update", just a hotfix that might land on October 1st.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, PeterA said:

Thanks for that, did PS4 players also receive the reward? I purchased all packages as soon as the update was released, can we opt for some Klei Points instead of Spools?  :wilson_lightbulb:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PeterA said:

I was about to post a thread asking why some mysterious 5k spools were added. Glad i checked this post first!

Thank you so much!

Edited by Brubs
  • Like 1

• Developer
49 minutes ago, Cailu95 said:

Thanks for that, did PS4 players also receive the reward? I purchased all packages as soon as the update was released, can we opt for some Klei Points instead of Spools?

PS4 and Xbox players haven't received the reward yet. We're waiting for the update to the game and shop to roll out to console users and then we'll fix up all the accounts to grant the extra items and spool.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, PeterA said:

PS4 and Xbox players haven't received the reward yet. We're waiting for the update to the game and shop to roll out to console users and then we'll fix up all the accounts to grant the extra items and spool.

Thank you PeterA! I was wondering why I didn't get the belongings from the deluxe one and then bought the belongings chest anyway. 15k bolts was pricey but Wigfrid is Wigfrid. Feels nice to have the spools back so I can unravel some nice stuff!

45 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Console patches are rolling out now. In another hour or two once everyone is on the new build, we'll start the process of granting the missing items/spool.

Xbox update is out now, I’m installing as we speak.. I did not buy Wigfrids Victory skins stuff- Waiting on Hallowed Nights Stuffs instead ;)