Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

1 hour ago, h2mk said:

will 3 super-gastrogain units and a belt of hunger delete hunger loss? Or a funcap, a belt of hunger and two gastrogain units, a hibearnation vest, a funcap and 3 gastrogains.

Nothing will delete hunger loss. The effects are multiplicative, not additive.

• Sad Dupe 1

44 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Death deletes hunger loss. 

disconnecting, going to the character select screen from switching characters, woodie transformations. starvation, milk-drinky-hat and eating food

Edited by h2mk

The banana trees in the cave, they reset during ruins reset as well right? 

So if you for example burned down all the splumonkey pods to get rid of them (until the next ruins reset) but because of their proximity to banana trees a bunch of the trees get burned down too they'll come back as well yeah?

1 minute ago, BezKa said:

Are pirate raid boats immune to the strident trident spell now??? I just tried too protect myself and it wouldn't work.

didnt tried but you can only use the trident on water not directly on boats so you need to aim in that way that the geysers will be in the trajectory of the boat

58 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

The banana trees in the cave, they reset during ruins reset as well right? 

So if you for example burned down all the splumonkey pods to get rid of them (until the next ruins reset) but because of their proximity to banana trees a bunch of the trees get burned down too they'll come back as well yeah?

from what I can tell, they don't, unfortunately. Only the damn monkey pods respawn for some reason.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

**** that's unfortunate.. better to just wall the monkeys off rather than burn their huts then I guess 

Yeah, I did it in my long term world. Beware of the dangling webs nearby. Remove all moleworms you can find since they will trigger the spiders on the web, and the spiders will destroy the walls if they are close to it.

5 minutes ago, Spino43 said:

Yeah, I did it in my long term world. Beware of the dangling webs nearby. Remove all moleworms you can find since they will trigger the spiders on the web, and the spiders will destroy the walls if they are close to it.

The main section of Monkeys I have that are actually close to my path into the ruins  thankfully don't have any dangling webs nearby but thanks for the tips anyway! 

What are the chances we can get a world Gen option for something like “Already lived within Worlds”?

Example: if you join my current world there’s a few player built bridges, the entire oasis has been redesigned with Moon Quay Resources its my own personal story of survival/failures.

and the game already has failed survivor set pieces where someone has died & failed-

But why can’t we have world generations that are reflected by that too? 

Example pretend I die- but a new player joins my world and can survive (or die) with my loot/world changes.

Would anyone else like to be able to generate already lived within worlds or is this a waste of time to ask for?

Edited by Mike23Ua

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

didnt tried but you can only use the trident on water not directly on boats so you need to aim in that way that the geysers will be in the trajectory of the boat

That's what I did, I know how to use the trident. No effect on the boat, the geysers that should appear on it don't.

• Sad Dupe 1

22 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Are any mobs hostile to polly Rogers?

I plan to use her primarily on my merm bunny man farm which is walled off rather than having to enter and exit the pen but if the merms are going to keep killing her...

i only know that catcoons are

i guess that merms wont be since they dont atack birds 

2 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

Can you use console commands to trigger the transformation of a shadow piece to its higher level counterpart?

With your cursor over the piece in the console:

c_select():LevelUp()

You can use LevelUp(3) to skip past level 2.

Edited by Bumber64
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1