Sei Bellissima

Grifting through the files (aka Datamining)

minespatch    84272
10 hours ago, pacovf said:

K so... clearly now we have to demand costumes for the Spree and the Admiralty for Sal, and for the Barons and the Rise for Rook, right? :p

I just want to see kid versions of Sal and Smith... When I say "kid", I mean like what a Kra'deshi tadpole looks like.:wilson_dorky:

• Like 2

On 9/4/2020 at 6:48 AM, ZeppMan217 said:

Gotta say, I expected a Bogger Cultivator style costume, with the straw hat, not Shield Bogger.

I personally was hoping for a Bogger Clobber look, with the booty shorts and all~

• Haha 2
  • GL Happy 1

Scrumch    279
1 hour ago, Sei Bellissima said:

And here's the silly Sitting Duck card's icons:

sitting_duck.png.0678bf274564077b18080027359e8ec0.pngsitting_duck.png.d5bc5608e6aa83a1d3741e77cad4392b.png

I'm so glad the final version's still a duck and not like a Shrooglet with a duck bill XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wumpus the 19th    1195
14 minutes ago, Scrumch said:

I'm so glad the final version's still a duck and not like a Shrooglet with a duck bill XD

You've made me start thinking of that dear god someone who is confident they're good at drawing get to it.

Wish they kept the enlogated bill. That was the best part.

• Like 1

minespatch    84272

This is a weird request but I need that burping animation from Smith after the drinking challenge in his run. There's a inbetween frame I'm looking for but I just can't screencap it at the right moment.

TaschDraws    715

Random question but do we have all the environmental art assets that have been ripped thus far in a specific place? And if not already can I request them? (I know they're usually split in layers to achieve the parallax effect, but that's actually how I prefer it to see the intended depth a bit better! So no one has to worry about combining or processing anything haha)

I'm lowkey working on some environment projects so the reference helps a lot but I know people probably haven't requested much on that front before now :D Sei already graciously got me the stuff for the Grog n' Dog, and I'd love the other two main bars (Last Stand & Moreef's Place) - but I'd love literally any and all enviro rips if anyone has time thank you, you have my endless gratitude

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sei Bellissima    975
6 hours ago, TaschDraws said:

Random question but do we have all the environmental art assets that have been ripped thus far in a specific place? And if not already can I request them?

Okay so this is actually when the Spriters Resource could really come in handy because they host zips and these zips are huge, problem is I'm in the middle of sheeting Hollow Knight sprites for the site among all my other duties. I would also have to wait for the zips to get approved by the staff >_<

Until that eventually happens sometime down the line I can try to get a drive repository up and going for you, granted I don't run out of free space lol

Anyway while I'm here, look who finally got a boss slide at some point!!

atlas0.thumb.png.37976c8a988c6814c36f6bc21a362e8f.pngbossbit.thumb.png.1750fc1c43d077a499f0c01de96ae4dd.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1