Grifting through the files (aka Datamining)

yo so as you guys know, things are content-locked now, meaning that there's gonna me no more content added to the game (unless we get something in post game updates but who knows LOL)

Just in case there's no more substantial content long enough for this thread to get locked I'm gonna remind you guys that I'm also in an unofficial discord server that I can more easily access; if you need something ripped from the game you can also request there and either I or someone else can get on it for ya: https://discord.com/invite/GdrBVHF

(I also have my bot there that can give you card arts!)

Speaking of card arts, to keep this post from being too off topic here's one that I forgot to post and two unimplemented ones that I only just noticed recently:

Spoiler

this is the art for shifting mutation, the mutation card Smith can get on Day 4:

shifting_mutation.png.8a0357466420497f41a65502b36ee0fd.png

and these look like they were gonna be cards you got for bringing pets into negotiation but they eventually got replaced with the arguments you get:

unruly_vroc.png.1f790481fdc36a90a2aafdb4280450b1.pngunruly_yote.png.64d4f845eff1605dab1d5f57d05a0fef.png

Archived