[Theory] Constant's Lucy the Axe is FAKE

You read that right, that beautiful good looking red axe that is with woodie in the constant is fake and I will show evidences that supports it.

You can see in walter's vídeo that he was looking for evidences about the werebeaver, and went to a cabin in the woods:

657461330_lucyverdadeira.thumb.jpg.8c5abb2beb272a82ce804b3152832aad.jpg

Starting here we can already see the real Lucy the Axe there, and figure out who the owner of the cabin is: woodie.

Why would Woodie leave his favourite axe alone, outside from the cabin ?

The explanation is very simple:

1365329204_casa1.thumb.jpg.e2610a9370d2ea36997ee049a613d9cc.jpg

1666296313_casa2.thumb.jpg.10fb09187845940b9ecd3c2512f9d3b6.jpg

You can see in this pictures (and on the first one, with the outside view of the cabin) that there are several spider webs on the cabin, indicating that some time has passed since anyone would show up on the cabin. And even Lucy the Axe has some moss on it, showing that nobody, not even woodie, has used it for a long time.

Why? because Woodie was already taken by Them to the constant.

Woodie was taken alone to the constant, leaving the real Lucy the Axe in the real world.

He has beeing hanging out, chopping with a fake copy of his axe this whole time!

Cheating on his axe, with his axe's fake evil twin

Edit (more evidence)

Walter came to the constant after the moon breaking incident, and Woodie was in the constant before it, since he only discovered new powers after the moon broke and fell to the ocean. Proving that Woodie was taken before Walter, and proving that real Lucy the Axe is alone in the real world

1764655347_luaquebrada.thumb.jpg.01071235a6ecee42df142789a495f81d.jpg

Spoiler

i don't know why, but this picture won't delete :(

casa 2.jpg

Even worse; there are multiple axes hanging on top of the door. Not only did he leave real Lucy behind, he cheated on her in plain sight. I'm seeing a lot of red flags, not sure why Lucy hasn't decided their relationship is over.

Yep, my guess is that the second chair belinged to Lucy, a human. The red axe on the stump is likely just a look-alike, or maybe Woodies favorite axe, which Lucy then grew to resemble after being transformed upon entering the constant

3 hours ago, trinket_4 said:

1666296313_casa2.thumb.jpg.10fb09187845940b9ecd3c2512f9d3b6.jpg

I like how you can see what looks like a hockey stick in the background proving that the team player skin is canon it wasn't not canon but just shows that he did do hockey

(on the left side of Walter next to the doorway)

53 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

what looks like a hockey stick in the background proving that the team player skin is canon it wasn't not canon but just shows that he did do hockey

While I love your logic, I don’t think it’s a hockey stick. The handle’s not right. To me it looks more like a golf club or badminton racquet than anything.

1 hour ago, Blueleaf12 said:

While I love your logic, I don’t think it’s a hockey stick. The handle’s not right. To me it looks more like a golf club or badminton racquet than anything.

Its obviously a back scratcher so woodie can easily scratch is big scruffy beard

To me it seems like "people" who enter the constant and don't have a name that starts from "W" are punished, Lucy might have been a person who transformed into an "axe", Charlie was also a person who transformed into the shadow demon, Abigail is bound to roam the constant as a ghost... What do you think?

9 hours ago, Blueleaf12 said:

10 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

I like how you can see what looks like a hockey stick in the background proving that the team player skin is canon it wasn't not canon but just shows that he did do hockey

(on the left side of Walter next to the doorway)

I think is to walk over snow

It seems to me Lucy is a concept or a soul which seems to follow Woodie persistently, even through dimensions, with a bond rivalling the strength of Wendy and Abigail's bond to the point that it permanently alters the composition, quality and durability of any normal axe Woodie holds.

Woodie has two chairs next to each other in his cabin, my theory is that he had multiple axes, but his wife/partner was somehow put into one. Maybe it wasn't even Maxwell's doing and he was desperate for any sort of way to get her out.

Another theory is that maybe she got deathly ill and Woodie bargained for a cure.

16 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

To me it seems like "people" who enter the constant and don't have a name that starts from "W" are punished, Lucy might have been a person who transformed into an "axe", Charlie was also a person who transformed into the shadow demon, Abigail is bound to roam the constant as a ghost... What do you think?

Wendy's short shows that Abigail was already around her before they joined the constant. Also, the fact that she's bound to roam near her twin isn't such a curse, if anything, it's a blessing for both of them in that context.

Anyway, I think my dude Woodie's just crazy and talks to his axes, I hardly think that him leaving a red axe behind is relevant to the lore by any mean. Besides, that could just be another red axe that's not "Lucy", he seems to collect them anyway.

7 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

it has the thing to grab the foot and the handle usually are so long

they are not that long as the one I thought was a hockey stick and don't have the stuff wrapped around it

also why would they have one more if they already had the two you pointed out?

On 6/16/2020 at 1:17 AM, Charlie Dark said:

What about Bernie? He can turn big, but that’s not really a punishment..

44 minutes ago, MagicalSkies said:

What about Bernie? He can turn big, but that’s not really a punishment..

BIG BERNIE? Well... that's a toy, an inanimate object but you'll tell me Lucy is an inanimate object as well, I am not sure if Lucy was a person in the past or not, sadly we won't know unless we're officially given that part of the story, by the developers. 

Archived