On 6/13/2020 at 7:33 PM, HobbyLev said:

Hi, here you can post links to a free spools and points. Like this:

https://accounts.klei.com/link/gimmepointsplz - free 850 points.

https://accounts.klei.com/link/pinetreepioneers - free 450 spools.

https://accounts.klei.com/link/gimmesomespool - free 450 spools

If I didn't get the points / reels, but it still says "I successfully clicked this link", does that mean I already used those links?

1 hour ago, maciu67 said:

If I didn't get the points / reels, but it still says "I successfully clicked this link", does that mean I already used those links?

Yes, most likely they have already been used by you before.

5 minutes ago, Stunp the tunp said:

Every now and then i check this post to see if theres any new free spools to me to get and everytime i did i get some nice 450 spools

Happy for you! :D

• Potato Cup 2

9 minutes ago, SlotMachineGun7 said:

Bookmarking this page, i have a hard time keeping up with Klei's social media, and social media in general for that matter. Was missing out on so many points and spools, so glad i found out about this.

Super! Glad I can help you! :wilson_dorky:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, SlotMachineGun7 said:

Bookmarking this page, i have a hard time keeping up with Klei's social media, and social media in general for that matter. Was missing out on so many points and spools, so glad i found out about this.

From Klei's perspective this completely defeats the point of giving away any free spools or points. The whole point of Klei rewards was to give people an incentive to read their announcements.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Oh wow. I completely missed these links when I was reading the update notes...

Thank you for this!

42 minutes ago, Majestix said:

From Klei's perspective this completely defeats the point of giving away any free spools or points. The whole point of Klei rewards was to give people an incentive to read their announcements.

But that doesn't make sense at all? I read the updates for the updates, but missed the links because I'm blind apparently. And according to these responses, I'm clearly not alone in this.

And with that logic people could just scroll to the bottom for the links. But why bother with the links if you don't care about the game?

20 hours ago, HobbyLev said:

Chances are you have already used this link before.

I understand, actually I used this link for the first time the other day, and got a 'congratulations' message, but it hasnt raised my total on the rewards page. My Klei number is KU_V_O7lfMm in case this is helpful :) thank you