4 hours ago, SpicyBoi said:

is this normal, how do i fix it? 

Yes it's normal. Three links provided in the op are divided into spools and points, points work as currency to claim prizes in klei account rewards section, while spools are ingame. The numbers you said are indeed correct and that's how they should be.

• Like 1

So I've clicked on these links, and it says I've been rewarded points, but my balance has never increased.

Am I doing something wrong?

edit: Perhaps it was an issue with Chrome.  I log in through Mozilla browser and it displays my points and lets me redeem things, but in chrome it shows I have only 150 points and hasn't changed from any link.

Edited by Shosuko

2 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

So I've clicked on these links, and it says I've been rewarded points, but my balance has never increased.

Am I doing something wrong?

I got the +1700 but the +500 didn't work but eh, can't complain i guess

2 hours ago, Conejoo said:

Doesn't seem to work that well... Some are credited but most of them says they were credited but in reality they were not. Oh well

When I clicked the links it would say I redeemed them but it would not show the points balance update.  I logged in from Mozilla browser and it did the update.  I did not need to click any links again either.  Try that?

25 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

When I clicked the links it would say I redeemed them but it would not show the points balance update.  I logged in from Mozilla browser and it did the update.  I did not need to click any links again either.  Try that?

I only use firefox already, so that's not the issue. After some time, 15 ish minutes my points were added and i did not leave firefox, pretty sure it is a time thing.

• Developer
On 7/18/2020 at 2:28 AM, rawii22 said:

I think klei is having some trouble making the points show up. They verified that you get the points, you just won't see the number change on your side for some time...

FYI @YormanA believes he has resolved any "points not showing up" problems. If just reloading the page does not show the correct points balance please contact support. Be sure you checked the transaction history first though, we'll need you to point us to exactly what you think is wrong, so check you didn't just spend more points than you thought you did, or confuse spools and points.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

12 hours ago, nome said:

FYI @YormanA believes he has resolved any "points not showing up" problems. If just reloading the page does not show the correct points balance please contact support. Be sure you checked the transaction history first though, we'll need you to point us to exactly what you think is wrong, so check you didn't just spend more points than you thought you did, or confuse spools and points.

Also, Mr foam, the links don't seem to work on xbox, whenever I click on em it just brings me to a blank page and I don't know why, no spools go into my account either

• Developer
11 hours ago, Ardcrumb said:

the links don't seem to work on xbox, whenever I click on em it just brings me to a blank page and I don't know why, no spools go into my account either

Can you clarify? You're browsing the web using the xbox's built in browser? Does the rest of the accounts page work fine for you in that browser?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thank you for all the links,  @HobbyLev !!!

I'm now finally able to unlock Wortox!  :D

Here's hoping for more links for points and spools soon (I've searched all over facebook, twitter and my e-mails, but found no new links for now). o/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JVAHF said:

Thank you for all the links,  @HobbyLev !!!

I'm now finally able to unlock Wortox!  :D

Here's hoping for more links for points and spools soon (I've searched all over facebook, twitter and my e-mails, but found no new links for now). o/

No problems :-D

• Like 1