• Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

80 Excellent

About Dracian

  • Rank
  1. Hi there, Title is self-explanatory, since last update, wild Waterweed (I haven't tested with domesticated one) doesn't grow anymore, not matter the level of water it is submerged in. Thanks in advance
  2. [Game Update] - 364722

    Mmm Waterweed doesn't grow anymore, no matter the level of water :/ Submiting a bug...
  3. Mmmmm... I'm not sure it's working, or at least not the way it's intended. I have a Puft Prince in my base and it doesn't seem to breathe O², only PO².when it comes across small pockets of them. Anyone on the forum had time to test that ?
  4. disgonbgud.gif Even if this is only a rollback to what was before, this is sad... The ability to choose whose traits to play with would have been better, if you want my opinion :/
  5. Hi there, Title is pretty much self explanatory : Rust Biomes on Rime does not have Ethanol Lakes (They generate on other Asteroid's Rust Biome). Cheers
  6. Hi there, I'm not sure if this one has been submitted, but I'm experiencing a massive fps drop each time I open a building/critter/plant/material toolbox. When no toolbox is opened, the game runs at a smooth 30/40 fps. Each time I open a toolbox, fps are literally halved, dropping to 15/20 fps. This is happening only with the launch preview, both on my desktop and my laptop computers and on all the games I've played since the launch preview has been available. Just to be sure we are talking about the same thing, I'm talking about that kind of toolbox. Note that this is not limited to storage toolbox. Every single one make my fps drop dramatically, even if building toolboxes seem to have a worse effect. Hoping you'll find a fix for that. DxDiag.txt
  7. Hi there, Just a minor one : in the saturated tooltip, Waterweed is identified as critter instead of a plant. Keep up the good work, guys
  8. This. What Klei did with that whole no "autoplanting-in-the-wild" is nothing more than a rollback to QoL3. The only consequence is that the Locavore achievement is suddenly harder to complete ^^
  9. Hi there, A minor bug I just spotted, located in the Duplicant List of your Colony Summary : the 9th duplicant portrait is always displayed, as you can see on that screenshot (Ashkan, right under Marie) :
  10. Hi there, I don't know if it's intentional or not, but dupes can't learn anymore a skill if they don't have sufficient morale. This was not the case in the previous versions of the game. Joined a screenshot and my save file so you can see the thing faster Thanks in advance Dracian08.sav
  11. Hi there, Obsidian boulders are present on the map even if the asteroid description states there are none. Thanks in advance.
  12. Hi there, Just got a random crash. I wasn't able to report it with the in-game tool... Clicked too fast The crash happened when clicking on the "Compost" button on a Mushroom located in a refrigerator. Unfortunately, I have try to reproduce the crash, but wasn't able. I suppose there are other unknown conditions. Dracian06 Cycle 857.sav
  13. Hi there, Just got a Crash To Desktop with this message : The game alt-tabbed but I never managed to recover it, even after patiently waiting for 15 minutes. The crash happened during the autosave, cycle 617. Autosave failed. When the crash occured, I was checking my Space Scanners setup in the Automation Overlay, though I'm not sure it's related. A quick check in the Task Manager showed me that ONI was using ~8Gb of memory (along with other processes, it was used at 75%, I have 16Gb of RAM) Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce the crash, though, I suppose loading the save multiple times may increase memory use and crash the game. I have joined all possible useful files except for the Output Log, which does not appear if the specified file. If you need more, please ask Thanks in advance. Dracian06 Cycle 616.sav DxDiag.txt SimDLL_CRASH_preview_325699_20190416-16.29.09.sav
  14. I have observed the same bug in my game. I don't know which are the values, but I suspect the time multiplier is not the same between the game and the automation buffers and filters. In my game I have set some buffers and filters on my gantries in order to save power. In other words, a given gantry do not start retracting/expanding until the one on top of it has finished to be retracted/expanding (I have mesured the time it needed to do so). At 1x speed everything works fine. At maximum speed, Gantries start moving before the other ones have finished retracting or expanding; leading, in this case to a power overload.