Warpspeed10    151
1 hour ago, nome said:

Just a heads up that we're still looking into this with Valve. In the mean time, the workaround of logging in through DST rather than through the web remains.

FYI, after clicking the "twitch hiatus" news box on the in-game main menu to open up the steam overlay, make sure to sign into the forum before clicking the link at the bottom of the forum post. Otherwise logging into the accounts.klei.com pop-up with steam will result in the same OpenID login flow error.

Edited by Warpspeed10

Danyelle    12
22 hours ago, nome said:

Just a heads up that we're still looking into this with Valve. In the mean time, the workaround of logging in through DST rather than through the web remains.

I can’t go through steam, I play on Xbox, so am I not going to be able to get these points?

nome    6058
6 hours ago, Danyelle said:

I can’t go through steam, I play on Xbox, so am I not going to be able to get these points?

The issue was only with logging in via steam. Xbox logins should be unaffected.

• Thanks 3

Taylor620    0

Sorry if this is a dumb question (and also sorry for notifying anyone following this thread expecting free stuff), but does anyone know why we haven't had a new Twitch drop in weeks? Hasn't it been about a month since the Smite'ning Rod was released?