21 hours ago, Muzarello said:

image.thumb.png.cc4e522ba33bfd15a05540c1cb2622b3.png
anyone knows what is this or how to fix? Never happened to me with all those links

WORKAROUND: It works from steam overlay clicking on Klei Points icon in the game (copypasta the link). It doesn't seem to work in browser.

Edited by NotRatty
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NotRatty said:

WORKAROUND: It works from steam overlay when the game is open (shitf+tab -> copypasta the link). It doesn't seem to work in browser.

Have you made login recently on the browser of the steam overlay? Like the first one to get the game to work? I tried here and unfortunately it doesn't has worked.

4 hours ago, Capitao_Tchaka said:

Have you made login recently on the browser of the steam overlay? Like the first one to get the game to work? I tried here and unfortunately it doesn't has worked.

If you click on the Klei Points icon in the game (specifically in the Collections) it logs you in directly via API. If that works, you can then paste the reward link in the URL bar. I did that shortly after this link has been posted and it worked.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

If you click on the Klei Points icon in the game (specifically in the Collections) it logs you in directly via API. If that works, you can then paste the reward link in the URL bar. I did that shortly after this link has been posted and it worked.

22 hours ago, NotRatty said:

WORKAROUND: It works from steam overlay clicking on Klei Points icon in the game (copypasta the link). It doesn't seem to work in browser.

Thanks! Still not working on browser for me but worked from steam

• Spool 1

On 3/19/2021 at 8:46 PM, NotRatty said:

How do you report it as a bug though. It seems like this shouldn't be an issue? I went to contact and they just sent me back to forums basically.

On 3/19/2021 at 12:35 PM, Muzarello said:

image.thumb.png.cc4e522ba33bfd15a05540c1cb2622b3.png
anyone knows what is this or how to fix? Never happened to me with all those links

This can be easily fixed by going in to DST and clicking CURIO CABINET. THere is a new icon with K points. Click that and it will log you in to accounts. Klei with Steam credentials. From there you click the link again and iut will work. 

On 3/20/2021 at 1:46 AM, NotRatty said:

WORKAROUND: It works from steam overlay clicking on Klei Points icon in the game (copypasta the link). It doesn't seem to work in browser.

I get the same error, and the workaround does help in getting the points, but the redeem buttons don't seem to work in the steam browser. Well, at least the rewards don't have expiration dates like links, as far as we know.