what characters would you like to see added to dst?

If they were to add another existing DLC character. i would like it to be Wheeler.

But if they were to add a new character. I feel they should add the voxola factory boss (as seen in the winona short) or Charlie.

But if they dont add either of those and rather opt for another non-human character. I would hope that its a character that is more focused on sailing.
I know it wouldnt be a very popular character, but Personally i love both the sailing and fishing mechanics already in place and would love to see a character that brings something personal to them. Like a character that can either build a different type of boat, or have a custom fishing rod that is better than the current ocean fishing rod

1 hour ago, DarkPulse91 said:

Yeah but wheeler has much more fun mechanics! Like the dash and the compass... I dont know how the horn would work in DST tho

It'd probably be fine if they made her horn have durability, like how Willow's lighter has durability in DST, but not in DS. Wheeler could work really well as the designated ranged character with a few tweaks, (unless we get a new Monster DLC with ranged attacks! :D) like maybe making it so Wheeler can't dodge if she's wearing armor, making players decide if they want to go for a ranged/dodgy supportive play style or the usual armor/kite methods.

No more characters please. Too many bloated characters already... Takes me more than half an hour explaining to my newly-invited-to-game friends which characters to pick. They do like to make informed decisions...

16 minutes ago, hyiltiz said:

No more characters please. Too many bloated characters already... Takes me more than half an hour explaining to my newly-invited-to-game friends which characters to pick. They do like to make informed decisions...

Well, we've still got one more DLC character entering the fray one of these months, according to the 2019(?) roadmap. Who knows if there'll be more after that.:o

(It will probably be another monster/constant born creature, judging by the current pattern of Wortox, Wormwood, and Wurt.)

12 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Wasnt it Wormwood that took his place? From what i remember Wheeler came along with Wagstaff later on, Warbucks was still in early version before getting scrapped into files.

"Wheeler" is the "explorer" now, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Wormwood.plus they also stated that they wanted to make a new character, I'm 100% sure that new character was WHEELER

3 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

"Wheeler" is the "explorer" now, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Wormwood.plus they also stated that they wanted to make a new character, I'm 100% sure that new character was WHEELER

I was talking about who replaced him in the game not title wise, when you said replaced i thought you meant that.

I want Walani.. I think there’s a lot of room to flesh out her character design outside of just- Is a Chill Surfer gal.

Some of the Ideas myself and other forum users came up with for her just seem too good to pass up, such as a craftable placeable Palm Tree Hammock, Towels to dry everyone, and the 4 Slot Mini portable Icebox. :) 

Thats just Community suggestions for her, I’m positive that Klei will have even better ideas!

I think woodlegs with an ability to craft his shipwrecked style boat would be a interesting idea for dst you could even make him craft gunpowder for ammo.

Edit:or you could let him modify boats with special cannons and a tether that would hold boats together at the cost of speed which could be offset by sails but require a large crew giving a bigger emphasis on boating teamwork

Archived