what characters would you like to see added to dst?

On 4/11/2020 at 9:14 AM, Mike23Ua said:

I want Walani.. I think there’s a lot of room to flesh out her character design outside of just- Is a Chill Surfer gal.

Some of the Ideas myself and other forum users came up with for her just seem too good to pass up, such as a craftable placeable Palm Tree Hammock, Towels to dry everyone, and the 4 Slot Mini portable Icebox. :) 

Thats just Community suggestions for her, I’m positive that Klei will have even better ideas!

I agree her inclusion but, I disagree your perks - what's a Hammock going to do better ZZZ...meh, portable icebox sound too similar to Warly's chef pouch, the towels are a good idea but kinda useless after you achieve 100% resistance - maybe other towels can act like turf with special effects like cooling; Another idea I had for Walani was to make her a polar opposite to Willow's fire base perks - Walani could bring the Ice maker 3000 for early access to sanity + health recipes, cooling down the team and easy flingos

27 minutes ago, Lovely Roses said:

wheeler didn't replace warbucks… wormwood replace warbucks

also I LOVE to see Charlie as a playable character but I don't think it will happen since her name starts with C 

Once you beat DS Solo you unlocked Maxwell as playable, so I imagine Charlie will be the same way in DST.

I also picture her in my head being absurdly overpowered by being Able to morph parts of the world around her between a normal or shadow stance.. so yeah, I expect her to be the reward for beating DST. (Someday..)

11 hours ago, Lovely Roses said:

wheeler didn't replace warbucks… wormwood replace warbucks

also I LOVE to see Charlie as a playable character but I don't think it will happen since her name starts with C 

Just be hopeful! We got Maxwell for god's shake! The man who'd greet you when you made a new world for the first time (yup Ik his real name is William blah blah blah) They can give Charlie a last name/middle name that starts from W for "lore" and still have her name start from C in the character selection screen, plus we even got her sister! There's no way they'll abandon her, she is extremely important to the lore! Be hopeful!, Plus Klei is taunting us at this point. She was seen in many trailers, and they added little jumpscares too

2 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

Just be hopeful! We got Maxwell for god's shake! The man who'd greet you when you made a new world for the first time (yup Ik his real name is William blah blah blah) They can give Charlie a last name/middle name that starts from W for "lore" and still have her name start from C in the character selection screen, plus we even got her sister! There's no way they'll abandon her, she is extremely important to the lore! Be hopeful!, Plus Klei is taunting us at this point. She was seen in many trailers, and they added little jumpscares too

I hope your right!

13 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

I got you covered, are you on pc? I saw a Winnie character mod, I tried it out for a bit it seemed "okay", you can try that

Adorable, but I seen them all, and I don't love them, they're... too much, if Winnie was out, I don't think their be a single one thing with the ewecus, and almost all mods is based on that... Winnie could be a character with a big friendship for animals, but, Ewecus seriously ? I know she haves the look of a Shepherd but still... Ewecus... 

23 minutes ago, Le Rafistoleur said:

Adorable, but I seen them all, and I don't love them, they're... too much, if Winnie was out, I don't think their be a single one thing with the ewecus, and almost all mods is based on that... Winnie could be a character with a big friendship for animals, but, Ewecus seriously ? I know she haves the look of a Shepherd but still... Ewecus... 

but character mods are all we can have..for now, my Charlie mod makes me happy, I really like it, just "try" enjoy the game with mods.

5 minutes ago, Charlie Dark said:

but character mods are all we can have..for now, my Charlie mod makes me happy, I really like it, just "try" enjoy the game with mods.

I really don't play with mods, but since Winnie has been designed by Klei, I can do it, but, I just don't feel like the mods are really interesting to play, maybe I should try to make my own, but I'm a lazy person... I'll see that one day

EDIT: I searched again today, and after looking at all the Winnie's mod, one looked way better than the others... maybe I'll try it.

Archived