NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (Salt Box Shaker)

twitchitem_saltbox_shaker.png

Hey Everybody. 

No Joke! Today we have added the Salt Box Shaker to the new Fools collection available on Twitch.tv!

This is going to be available 1 week only and we will switch back to the Crystalline Cabinet. 

Salt Box Shaker Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_saltbox_shaker.png

Salt Box Shaker Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_saltboxshaker.png

Salt Box Shaker (6 Hours)

saltbox_shaker.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

All DST players can now associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com and link your Twitch account. 

image.png

To participate, streamers must also link their account. 

Streams with Drops enabled will show the following message:

dropsenabled.png
Our intention with item drops on Twitch.tv is to reward active and engaged streamers by encouraging players to come check them out and rewarding those players for supporting those streamers.

Please note that AFK streams or streams that are otherwise deemed abusive or harmful to the community will be removed. If you are watching an AFK stream, be aware that the drops may get shutoff and your time may not count. 

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

6 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Check the spoilers at the bottom of JoeW's post ;) 

I'm still confused. Where can I find streams with drops enabled? Obviously, Rhymes With Play is temporarily cancelled, so it's not Klei's streams. I just got a Twitch account for the sole purpose of getting the salt background, and I really want it.

6 minutes ago, Tornadodex said:

I'm still confused. Where can I find streams with drops enabled? Obviously, Rhymes With Play is temporarily cancelled, so it's not Klei's streams. I just got a Twitch account for the sole purpose of getting the salt background, and I really want it.

Any that say "!drops" usually, but I'm watching this fella. He's gewd.

https://www.twitch.tv/glermz

24 minutes ago, franco116 said:

chale i dont obtain the crystal gabinet *angry mexican noises*

This is going to be available 1 week only and we will switch back to the Crystalline Cabinet. 

don't worry !

*angry mexican noises stop*

22 hours ago, JoeW said:

twitchitem_saltbox_shaker.png

Hey Everybody. 

No Joke! Today we have added the Salt Box Shaker to the new Fools collection available on Twitch.tv!

Salt Box Shaker Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_saltbox_shaker.png

Salt Box Shaker Portrait (2 Hours)

Salt Box Shaker (6 Hours)

saltbox_shaker.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Reveal hidden contents

All DST players can now associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com and link your Twitch account. 

image.png

To participate, streamers must also link their account. 

Streams with Drops enabled will show the following message:

dropsenabled.png
Our intention with item drops on Twitch.tv is to reward active and engaged streamers by encouraging players to come check them out and rewarding those players for supporting those streamers.

Please note that AFK streams or streams that are otherwise deemed abusive or harmful to the community will be removed. If you are watching an AFK stream, be aware that the drops may get shutoff and your time may not count. 

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

Sorry if im clogging the replies idk how to reply normally without quoting im new to the forums but i watched all the way to salt box shaker and i have it but i dont have either the portrait or icon, has that happened to anyone else?

Archived