Gift Showcase/Brag Thread

I've considered myself pretty lucky with these drops, but in the last month or so it's been even more generous, like a Trawler Warly head back in November, then a Merrymaker Maxwell one on the first day of the Winter's Feast event.

Then Gaben Charlie said hey, here's a newly released one:

20201207224255_1.thumb.jpg.fa475ba0dc4264fae229855b663bc97b.jpg

I always get the same "pants" over and over for Wortox, so it's a nice change. Some days later the inevitable happened:

Spoiler

20201218230504_1.thumb.jpg.6e77e012c2369ac7e3d4d09c5956428e.jpg

I saw that one coming I guess. Then just a few minutes ago this happened:

Spoiler

20201222231522_1.thumb.jpg.eac0d16869dc7805cd978c26db069efa.jpg

I don't know if this is considered good luck or bad luck, but I'll take it.

It's a gift after all and I don't want to be ungrateful: Thank you RNG, and Merry Christmas!

Update:

Spoiler

Okayokay, I promise to play reindeerman next week, just please, something else now...

20201223235319_1.thumb.jpg.79ae43dcfbd4121a8fbee8ed18c0dbea.jpg

23 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

How do you even use these? No one has ever bothered to explain it to me.

I think they're really just for decoration. Buuuut, you can plant several different things in them, including light-flowers/bulbs/plants, so it can serve as a temporary light-source (until the plant spoils.)

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

How do you even use these? No one has ever bothered to explain it to me.

Hammer the table around 250+ times to recieve a bluprint to create your own structure of the table. Then change the skin using the clean sweeper

29 minutes ago, Mx-Pain said:

Hammer the table around 250+ times to recieve a bluprint to create your own structure of the table. Then change the skin using the clean sweeper

isn’t that a large waste of resources though? Plus I play as Wendy so less damage on hammering of Table probably will require even more hammers.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

isn’t that a large waste of resources though? Plus I play as Wendy so less damage on hammering of Table probably will require even more hammers.

Hammering isn't damage. Anyway, it* actually just needs to be hammered 86 times, which is just a little over 1 hammer—quite cheap. Also, you can set the skin on building instead of using a clean sweeper since it's just a regular craftable.

* The Stagehand, if it wasn't clear

9 hours ago, Crestwave said:

Hammering isn't damage. Anyway, it* actually just needs to be hammered 86 times, which is just a little over 1 hammer—quite cheap. Also, you can set the skin on building instead of using a clean sweeper since it's just a regular craftable.

* The Stagehand, if it wasn't clear

Thanks for the clarification. I remember the other day I hammer the stagehand and I use more than 3 hammers lol. But I didn't hammer it in the same day. Maybe that's why ? Or I'm tryping myself :p

18 minutes ago, Mx-Pain said:

Thanks for the clarification. I remember the other day I hammer the stagehand and I use more than 3 hammers lol. But I didn't hammer it in the same day. Maybe that's why ? Or I'm tryping myself :p

Yes I believe the count resets if it isn't hammered for 15 seconds or so. So make sure to bring two hammers and hammer away!

@Mx-Pain, @Crestwave

It seems to me you guys are still conflating Stagehand (the hammer-able mob that drops the blueprint), and the End Table, the craftable structure.

Stagehand:

• is a mob, doesn't get destroyed by hammering; it isn't smashable, and is therefore immune to deerclops, rooks, bearger, antlion sinkholes, etc.
  • drops blueprint every time it's hammered 86 times without pausing for >15 seconds (this way, you can get the blueprints for >1 player)
  • comes with its own rose flower, which is permanent and cannot be changed
  • cannot be reskinned with endtable skins

End Table:

• craftable structure, unlocked by blueprint from Stagehand
  • burns, doesn't move, hammering it 4 times drops half of the resources 
  • can be decorated with petals, glowberries, etc. - these will be displayed until they turn to rot
  • has skins available

Archived