Gift Showcase/Brag Thread

So I didn't screenshot the images as I received them, but this is the swag I've got or woven over the past few days (chopped up to only show the good stuff of course).

1604246244473.png

And I still have over 1400 spools to play with. Trying to decide between a new WX head or a belonging.

56766316_Schermafbeelding2020-11-02om09_59_04.png.f4366271ffeaafe82527c3eb1f219c81.png

just got this while playing reforged! :lol: arent elegants from the costume collection that u get from drops supposed to be heirloom? this one is only elegant. was hoping i could unravel it and weave another head because i dont really play Wolfgang. 

i dont remember for a fact (which is funny cuz it happened like 10 minutes ago) but im pretty sure the ingame drop pop up said it was heirloom :wolfgangstache:

5 hours ago, Ohan said:

56766316_Schermafbeelding2020-11-02om09_59_04.png.f4366271ffeaafe82527c3eb1f219c81.png

just got this while playing reforged! :lol: arent elegants from the costume collection that u get from drops supposed to be heirloom? this one is only elegant. was hoping i could unravel it and weave another head because i dont really play Wolfgang. 

i dont remember for a fact (which is funny cuz it happened like 10 minutes ago) but im pretty sure the ingame drop pop up said it was heirloom :wolfgangstache:

Now you can buy them so from now on they are normal elegants (Also, you can sell heirloom macwolf and buy a whole skin set)

9 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

Now you can buy them so from now on they are normal elegants (Also, you can sell heirloom macwolf and buy a whole skin set)

yeah i know they're weavable since this year but the costume items i got through trade inn a week or so ago and all the Costume Collection drops i can see in this thread are all heirloom. 

the thing is my weekly drop macwolf i got today isnt heirloom its just elegant (unwoven for 450 spools) and im wondering if thats normal or not xD 

2 minutes ago, Ohan said:

yeah i know they're weavable since this year but the costume items i got through trade inn a week or so ago and all the Costume Collection drops i can see in this thread are all heirloom. 

the thing is my weekly drop macwolf i got today isnt heirloom its just elegant (unwoven for 450 spools) and im wondering if thats normal or not xD 

yeah, in the trade inn you get heirlooms cause you only get unveabable items from it

8 minutes ago, Wardin25 said:

yeah, in the trade inn you get heirlooms cause you only get unveabable items from it

i dont think thats correct i got heirloom deerfrid through the trade inn while it was weavable :P 

Story Time:

Today I was drinking water as i opened the daily gift. Before hitting the 'Open' button i begged the god of RNG for a cool skin, promising to spit the water from my mouth if i got one.

To my surrpirse, i got this:

20201103185900_1.thumb.jpg.fb312f40d6d69e9fb7dceeee09c648d8.jpg

And no, i did not spit the water.... 7 Years of common skins incoming?

Archived