Giblet beaks...

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

latest?cb=20170113193919

latest?cb=20140122150535I'm going by deduction of colors but it looks like when a Giblet gets older, their beak becomes a new head and the skull pushes out a new beak. What are your theories?

It could also be that their skull which used to be smushed into their face pops out.

Anyways, going by your theory then their eyes... w-where does it go?

Then again, maybe a Giblet will go through metamorphosis like a butterfly and hide in a berry bush to transform. When it's done it stays there until the player disturbs it.

3 hours ago, Prajdo said:

What? Remoraid is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Remoraid evolved into Octillery!

Moral:

Not every transformation must have sense.

Actually, the reason that evolution line is like that is because originally, Remoraid and Octillery were more "militarized" in their first concepts, with Remoraid being reminiscent of a revolver, and Octillery a, well, artillery tank. As shown here:

pokemon_gold_beta___remoraid_and_octille

1 hour ago, Starlogy said:

Actually, the reason that evolution line is like that is because originally, Remoraid and Octillery were more "militarized" in their first concepts, with Remoraid being reminiscent of a revolver, and Octillery a, well, artillery tank. As shown here:

pokemon_gold_beta___remoraid_and_octille

Yeah I know about that but they were officially released like they were and this change nothing.

And there's also Wingull - Pelipper to confirm what i had in mind.

3 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

Woodie hates birds.

Geese are birds.

Oh lol :D 

makes sense!

Bird TrapBird Trap- "I'll show those birds yet!"

Birdcage BuildBirdcage- "It's where I try to make birds reform their evil ways."

BirdcageBirdcage (occupied)- "Think about what you've done, bird!"

BirdcageBirdcage (occupied, sleeping)- "They look so innocent when they dream."

Gobbler Shrine BuildGobbler Shrine- "I'm not giving anything to those birds!"

AND MANY MORE! 

Yet..... what confuses me is how Woodie seems to feel sorry for them if they are starving.... poor sorta' compassionate Woodie...

BirdcageBirdcage (occupied, bird hungry)- "I'll get you something to eat soon buddy."

BirdcageBirdcage (occupied, bird starving)- "He's got a hankering for some poutine!"

BirdcageBirdcage (occupied, bird dead)- "I'm sorry. I failed you."

BirdcageBirdcage (occupied, bird skeleton)- "That's starting to smell."

4 hours ago, GetRektKids said:

Yet..... what confuses me is how Woodie seems to feel sorry for them if they are starving.... poor sorta' compassionate Woodie...

BirdcageBirdcage (occupied, bird hungry)- "I'll get you something to eat soon buddy."

BirdcageBirdcage (occupied, bird starving)- "He's got a hankering for some poutine!"

BirdcageBirdcage (occupied, bird dead)- "I'm sorry. I failed you."

BirdcageBirdcage (occupied, bird skeleton)- "That's starting to smell."

The man's canadian, of course he will feed his arch-nemesis trapped in a cage.

Archived