Kuba5565    1,539

It's december and you know what that means, Winter's Feast is right around the corner. You can discuss here everything related to it, mechanics, skins, date and whatever you like about this event.

• Like 2

minespatch    62,179
5 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Woodie

Not so sure. With his three forms now, I'm sure Woodie is currently on the backburner like wormwood due to the different forms.

Mike23Ua    1,091

I do not know WHAT they will add with Winters Feast for PC Players, if they even add anything New at all..

however I DO Know that this Winters Feast update for CONSOLE is supposed to bring with it the Hook, Line & Inker Update And the Pig-King Wrestling Mini-Game content along with that as well.

I have also received word that the WinterFeast lantern skin that some of us were unable to obtain while it was available last will be returning.

So even if we got nothing new at all.. THIS stuff right here is enough to make my Christmas Holidays Jolly :)

• Like 1

SinancoTheBest    1,315
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Not so sure. With his three forms now, I'm sure Woodie is currently on the backburner like wormwood due to the different forms.

Really? Do Woodie's forms change appearance depending on Woodie's skins? didn't notice that if true. And if not I don't think the forms should be a hindrance in front of giving him new skins.

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I have also received word that the WinterFeast lantern skin that some of us were unable to obtain while it was available last will be returning.

Also very interesting, where did you hear this, because they usually give new loyal skins each event (hence new loyal skins for Valentines, Chinese New Year etc. every year)? It would be breaking the precedence for sure.

• Like 3

minespatch    62,179
Just now, SinancoTheBest said:

Do Woodie's forms change appearance depending on Woodie's skins? didn't notice that if true. And if not I don't think the forms should be a hindrance in front of giving him new skins.

latest?cb=20150605104242

Something makes me theorize they really want to make this as a test.

• Like 3

Mike23Ua    1,091
50 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Really? Do Woodie's forms change appearance depending on Woodie's skins? didn't notice that if true. And if not I don't think the forms should be a hindrance in front of giving him new skins.

Also very interesting, where did you hear this, because they usually give new loyal skins each event (hence new loyal skins for Valentines, Chinese New Year etc. every year)? It would be breaking the precedence for sure.

I am not sure if I am allowed to actually post this information without getting in trouble, as it is a DM between myself and a Dev, However the skins I asked about I was told to check back during those specific seasons and I MIGHT have a chance at getting them again. 

So it’s got me rather excited in hopes that I’ll be able to obtain the Wintersfeast Lantern this year since I missed it.

Frashaw27    494
5 hours ago, Prajdo said:

Call me crazy but I want more Festive Baubles.

Depends on what kind of Baubles. Baubles based on enemies like merms, spiders, or pigs, yeah. One for the Malbatross, yeah. Just random baubles, I feel as though we already have enough of those.

• Like 3

minespatch    62,179
44 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

Forlorn Doll

I'm curious what a Maxwell version would be.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

Prajdo    261
6 hours ago, Frashaw27 said:

Depends on what kind of Baubles. Baubles based on enemies like merms, spiders, or pigs, yeah. One for the Malbatross, yeah. Just random baubles, I feel as though we already have enough of those.

Well, to be honest I don't really care about their kind. I would gladly take any. Simply want even more variety.

shadowDigga    265

Make Klaus always drop Gift Wrap blueprint, even outside of the event. Why is it not even a feature yet?

Edited by shadowDigga
  • Confused 2