Best Wx-78 Skin? [POLL]

Which Wx-78 skin do you think is best?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Wx-78 Skins

Magmatic's my second favourite, but it lost out to Survivor because it has no visible mouth and that limits its expressiveness. Triumphant's probably my third favourite, because of the claws and pointy bits everywhere and the sinister points of light in the eye sockets. Survivor has lots of cool damage details though.

1 hour ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Hmm, this poll looks much more evenly distributed than the Webber one, which had overwhelming Snowfallen lead with Rebel behind it. Here, let me drop the portraits for each skin:

WX-78 Shadow Skin PortraitWX-78 Survivor Skin PortraitWX-78 Guest of Honor Skin PortraitWX-78 RoseWX-78 Warrior Skin PortraitWX-78 Verdant Skin PortraitWX-78 Unfinished PortraitWX-78 Victorian PortraitWX-78-HalloweenWX-78 Magmatic PortraitWX-78 Midori Roboto Portrait

I wish I wasn't reminded about the fact that the magmatic portrait sucks in comparison to the rest.

But I guess that's just because all magmatic skins were drawn by someone else than the usual artist(s) from what I've heard?

Like, imagine the magmatic in the same style/shading as the triumphant. Now THAT would be kickass.

Archived