Candy Crush: Don't Starve Edition

30 minutes ago, reverentsatyr said:

Cool! Are there any prizes or anything?

10 000 : You get a PP of the trading dude, I don't think there is anything more further, might need to looks at the assets to see if there is anything more to be sure

• Developer
9 minutes ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

I played yesterday and got a high score and while uploading it crashed. Did I break it?

Nope, just a bug that caused a random stall. We've got a fix that's going out to all the platforms on the next update.

18 hours ago, ADM said:

10 000 : You get a PP of the trading dude, I don't think there is anything more further, might need to looks at the assets to see if there is anything more to be sure

Well I hit 20,570 and nada else popped up. Actually, I got the icon at 9k as well.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:35 PM, PeterA said:

Nope, just a bug that caused a random stall. We've got a fix that's going out to all the platforms on the next update.

will you let the Curio Collector get more games in the future? Thanks for this game for my secondary favorite character.:wilson_goodjob:

They should expand upon this and allow players to unlock skins this way. Maybe have a weekly or Monthly rotation of what can be earned?

with specific goals to unlock rarer value items.. such as 

lowest rarity item- G̲e̲t̲ 5,000 points

higher rarity item- G̲e̲t̲ 25,000 points

Even Higher Rarity item- Remove 40,000 crows within a week. (Without the use of helping tools)

highest rarity item reward- Impress the Inn Keeper by clearing the Entire board of Wrappers and Crows.

IDK it just seems like they put too much effort into this Mini-game for it to become a “One & Done” type thing. Plus not to mention it would also give Console players a way of getting some hopefully decent cosmetics.

Archived