I'm gonna be honest, we kinda set ourselves up for disaster. I know there were a lot of things pointing at Wurt being released today, but we got way too hyped. I'm sure they'll release him when they release the short, and I'm excited to least have a more specific release time.

Just now, Paxtonnnn said:

I'm gonna be honest, we kinda set ourselves up for disaster. I know there were a lot of things pointing at Wurt being released today, but we got way too hyped. I'm sure they'll release him when they release the short, and I'm excited to least have a more specific release time.

It was kinda fun though, loved seeing an extremely active thread. :wilson_ecstatic:

8 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

I wouldn't say so, getting excited is a natural thing! They could have let the thread know it wasn't coming today, since a lot was pointing to it ... actually coming today. I also don't think a little news would have hurt. I mean surely any updates or character information is pretty much finalized at this point right? Also kind of lame how they did it on Twitter and not here! Some people probably still don't know.

Just now, Crimson Chin said:

I wouldn't say so, getting excited is a natural thing! They could have let the thread know it wasn't coming today, since a lot was pointing to it ... actually coming today. I also don't think a little news would have hurt. I mean surely any updates or character information is pretty much finalized at this point right? Also kind of lame how they did it on Twitter and not here! Some people probably still don't know.

Yeah I agree, I'm just saying part of the blame is on us. Honestly, I'm just glad we almost have an actual release date.

One day,someone will find this topic again... and start laughing at us for not knowing the appearance of Wurt,for complaining about Hallowed Nights and for hyping an animated short.

THEY PINNED THE FREAKING GAME UPDATE POST BECAUSE OF US,I REALLY CANT BELIEVE IT !!

6FB7A2B0-F094-4002-A61A-1BA8F11FF049.jpeg

Y'know... I could see the "news" being for something else. I have a strange disbelief that Klei would release an animated short without starting Hallowed Nights. Maybe the news could be like, a mini roadmap? Wurt? The next update for Return of Them? Gorge Season 2?

I could be totally wrong, because the Forge and Gorge had trailers before they released(?)

If Hallowed Nights really is part of the news, they must've added a bunch. >_>

Just now, Bernado1 said:

Oohh man... the things I would do for a new gorge event...maybe I’d be arrested after a few days but,meh who cares anyway,my skins would be guaranteed so it’s alright.

You and me both! I'm shocked either event hasn't become it's own gamemode option when hosting a world. 

2 minutes ago, Coolderclim said:

I love on how we went from trying to know Who is Wurt ? to Update today hype ! to Everyone being sad because no official news post.

(*Insert parkour ! meme*)

Have we once ever talked about what his perks would be, or the goat people in general? XD

I feel like we should be more hyped knowing that he’s coming in about a week. (I really can’t imagine Klei releasing a Hallowed Nights short without giving us the update.) .. we definitely should avoid going as crazy as we did yesterday, though.

7 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

What's all this about a hallowed nights short?

Klei said on twitter that we will get halloween short with news next week.

11 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

I feel like we should be more hyped knowing that he’s coming in about a week. (I really can’t imagine Klei releasing a Hallowed Nights short without giving us the update.) .. we definitely should avoid going as crazy as we did yesterday, though.

Yeah i don't think we will get animation without the update, we will probably get the update too.

1 hour ago, MrKoopa said:

Screenshot_20191018_132649.thumb.jpg.226f9a038e944c082d22a4282250499f.jpg

It's probably for the character and not the event. 

Well...last years hallowed nights was announced next Thursday,and Klei is doing this practice that I heavily dislike that is posting news about an update and releasing the update 2 weeks later,sooo yeah I think we will have a bunch of stuff next week.

2 hours ago, MrKoopa said:

Screenshot_20191018_132649.thumb.jpg.226f9a038e944c082d22a4282250499f.jpg

It's probably for the character and not the event. 

“Hallowed Nights will be returning in a couple weeks and with it our Survivors will meet a new friend.” 

I think it’s safe to say both are coming at the same time.

3 minutes ago, FeagleSnorf said:

I hope he has a hunchback player model, or something similar. I feel like his head would be really out of place on the normal body shape.

That's pretty much impossible, they would have to remake the animations for EVERY player action in the game and would pretty much be useless, besides Wilba worked so a goat merm should work too.

Archived