Woodie Character Update Next Week + News!

Since the entirety of the forums have been pestering Klei to make the Werebeaver swim, I am confident that they'll do the next best thing and make the locomotion transformation able to swim.

If not, I will personally set this site on fire.

3 hours ago, maradyne said:

Not many people notice that Wolfgang has references to wrestling, or general tests of strength.

Did you know that his original game title is actually "The Strongman"? Yes, really! It blew my mind too! Talk about a revelation! Totally makes sense with all those muscles and the old circus strongman getup in his default portrait, when you think about it...

latest?cb=20180525020444Are we forgetting his pugilist skin?:wilson_ecstatic:

So last time Woodie was shown early by RTgame on Tuesday before launch, with everyone other streamer/youtuber of don't starve got him Wednesday. Will this happen with Woodie and other future new/reworked characters or will everything be revealed on the date of the update from now on.

10 minutes ago, Pumkingthegreat said:

So last time Woodie was shown early by RTgame on Tuesday before launch, with everyone other streamer/youtuber of don't starve got him Wednesday. Will this happen with Woodie and other future new/reworked characters or will everything be revealed on the date of the update from now on.

My guess is that, based on who people like @GLERMZ have said before, RTGame generally have more time to stream than others, meaning he can usually do it earlier than the committed DST streamers.

Or RT is secretly a Klei employee /s

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Are we forgetting his pugilist skin?:wilson_ecstatic:

yes I actually forgot that it had boxing gloves I exclusively think of that skin in big brain muscle golfwang configurations

3 hours ago, FeagleSnorf said:

Dude you so missed out on the opportunity to call it a Were-Bear.

3 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

whats wrong with Were-Grizzy?

missing out on the power of friendship

11377881_498900940256906_790178273_n.jpg

WERE BEAR STARE

12 hours ago, Canis said:

Since the entirety of the forums have been pestering Klei to make the Werebeaver swim, I am confident that they'll do the next best thing and make the locomotion transformation able to swim.

If not, I will personally set this site on fire.

So Woodie will be able to swim to Lunar Island (and others islands if Klei will add new Island) on first day. I still think that only Walani should be able to swim (on the surfboard) but of course with limits. I would prefer him to move underground (Weremole?)

8 hours ago, maradyne said:

missing out on the power of friendship

11377881_498900940256906_790178273_n.jpg

WERE BEAR STARE

Furry Warning!

Hi, just one question about console updates.

Im glad it comes in few days and I understand the delay with PC. But was it only for the biggest thing of this new chapter ? (biome and new map)

Now that the next content will be on beta branches for 2 weeks, will it be release at the same time for both PC and console ? Or will we have a delay for each contents ? 

So can we expect the next new contents in 2 weeks from the 12th ? Will it work like that ? 

3 hours ago, Moonatik said:

Hi, just one question about console updates.

Im glad it comes in few days and I understand the delay with PC. But was it only for the biggest thing of this new chapter ? (biome and new map)

Now that the next content will be on beta branches for 2 weeks, will it be release at the same time for both PC and console ? Or will we have a delay for each contents ? 

So can we expect the next new contents in 2 weeks from the 12th ? Will it work like that ? 

Console players will get Woodie's rework and turn of tides update. Salty Dog is delayed.

Archived